Why I Hate Holidays (July 5th)

So I honestly only like three holidays. Halloween, Saint Patrick's day, and my birthday. And I know that my birthday isn't actually  a holiday but I like to pretend it is and I thank my mother for taking the time to carry me for months and then birth me. I've never understood why we don't thank out mothers on our birthday. It's not like we did anything to contribute. Anyway. I like Halloween because it gives you an excuse to be someone else for a day and not have anyone care and I like Saint Patrick's day because it's an excuse to get totally shit faced and have no one question it.

The main reason I hate holidays tho is as follows.
Valentine's Day is cheesy and don't get me wrong if you buy me chocolate I won't deny it. But it's such a Hallmark holiday the true meaning of Valentine's Day was a mass murdering.
Christmas is the one of year when everyone gets depressed. It's proven that he most suicides actually take place around the holidays. While this fact is sad I also hate Christmas because my grandpa died right before it and he was my best friend.
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate when Christopher Columbus took over America and killed the natives and New Years is just dumb. I honesty think I've been dumped on almost every holiday ruining them for me.

I like to make up my own or just name the day. Say July fifth for example. It's the day where everyone is still a lil drunk and too full from the night before along with the lack of hearing... So essentially the day where no one wants to work throughout America.

The day coming back from holiday break in January is call the day our souls stay home.
I'm not really sure what to say I kinda just really dislike holidays.

My rant is over now.