Part 16

I woke up alone in Nick's bed. Last night was amazing. I almost left but I'm glad he talked me out of it. He was right. I needed to live for myself for once. I heard the shower running and I got out of the bed. I got in and grabbed him from behind. He jumped "You're cold."

I tuned him around "Let's fix that" I kissed and he pinned me to the wall. I gasped "The wall is even colder" He didn't care. He kissed my neck and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around me. He entered me slowly as I moaned "Oh God"

He mumbled into my neck as he thrusted "Baby, god has nothing to do with this"

.....

After the shower, we both quickly got ready for work. We were late. "Selena, hurry we're going to be late."

"Whose fault is that?" she smirked as she walked out of the bathroom

"You're the one who decided to get into my shower."

I raised my eyebrow "Oh, I'll never do that again

I raised my eyebrow "Oh, I'll never do that again." I walked past him and made sure to move my hips. I poured some coffee into a cup to take with me. As soon as I turned around he pinned me to the counter. "Don't say that." He looked me in the eyes "I want you right now, right here" I could see the lust in eyes.

I smirked "You'll just have to wait for tonight, and it'll be worth the wait" I winked at him and picked up my coffee and purse. "Let's go" I called for him as I left his room.

He quickly caught up to me. "Here" He handed me a key to his room. "I unfortunately promised my mom dinner tonight, so you can come over when you want. I'll try to be a quick as possible" We were alone in the elevator.

"Enjoy dinner with your mom. I'll be waiting for you"

"I can't wait" He whispered in my ear and brushed against my neck with his lips. I shivered.

"Well, I'm sure she'll ambush me with the whole family, since they're in town for the next few weeks. A family vacation." he smirked at the sudden change in conversation. He enjoyed teasing her just as much as she did.

The doors opened and we walked outside "Do you want to take a taxi together?" He asked "Sure, we had a business breakfast"

"Oh, yeah" He opened the door for me and got in after me. We rode in silence.

We got separated at the office. He was needed to look at some things and someone was in my office. My assistant stopped me before going in, "It's Taylor, I'm sorry." She looked down. I wanted to be mad but after last night and this morning, I didn't care.

He looked like a mess. I put my stuff down and sat in front of him. "What do you want? And why are you showing up at my office?"

"Miley wouldn't let me see you last night, so I came here first thing. I miss you. I'm so sorry, I should have told you everything. Can we work on us like you promised?"

"That was before I learned that you lied to me, so no. I want a divorce. It's time."

Nick was in his office and looked at me and smiled. He got up when he saw Taylor but stopped when I shook my head. He sat back down and watched. I looked away before Taylor noticed.

"Selena, please. I love you, You love me too don't you?"

I looked down, and shook my head. "Taylor please. Don't do this to yourself. We are over and it's been a long time since I've loved you. I'm sorry."

"You're unbelieveable. I make one mistake and you want to end our marriage?" He was started to get angry and I didn't want there to be an outburst here.

"Don't do this here."

"Why? The only one who'd be embarrassed is you" He stood up

"Please, go."

"We're not done talking about this" He left and bumped into people on his way out, just to be an asshole.

"I'm done talking about it."