Chapter 1

"Lilly" Mark shouts from downstairs "Yes"I yell back "If you don't hurry your ass up we are going to miss the opening " "OK" I said looking at my clock that read 10:00 AM "Wait why the hell do we have to be there this early any way...the café doesn't open till 2:00?" I said while walking down the stairs." Oh..did I forget to mention we are stopping by Dave's house to pick up that um...table for the café." "UGH Mark you know I don't exactly...how do I put this..oh I know..I CAN'T stand that douch bag you call a best friend" I said in an aggravated tone.

You see today is my Birthday and my brother here is Expecting me to have a "Great Birthday" but how am I to do that when we are going to his jerk of a best friend's house..here I will give you two reasons why I can't stand him.

1. He hits on Every girl he sees...for example last Monday we went to a bakery to order me a cake and this douch bag here stars flirting with the lady taking down my cake order and your probably thinking "what's wrong with a little flirting here and there" but NOO this woman is like 70 or 80 years old!!!

2.He is SOOO annoying like yesterday when Mark couldn't pick me up from work Mark had Dave come get me and while we were driving he kept play the same song over and over and over and again your probably thinking " My be that's his favorite song and he just listen to it once or twice" NOO we listened to is literally 5 time...and yes I did count how many times we listened to it and you will never gusse what song it was.....IT WAS THE FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SONG!!!

HOPE you enjoyed this chapter
What will happen next?
Will you get the peanut butter and jelly song out of your head?

PLZ comment and tell me if this was a good story so far!!!