Isolation

Hey y'all. I finally typed up an update for y'all. Please let me know if there are any mistakes in this chapter and let me know what you think. I'm trying not to put Alyssa in everything but I can't make up anything because of the situation right now going on with the prison. If I'm going to far, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. With that being said....

here you go.

~~

After that moment with Carl. We had to part ways. He has to start packing his things and we can't be around each other, not until this sickness situation is all over. It's going to be hard being away from him since we do everything together now. Being the only kids in the group made us become close. I regret going to Cell Block D. Maybe if I didn't care so damn much about them, I wouldn't have to be separated from my best friend.

"Rick! RICK!"

I turned around and saw Tyreese. Let me tell you.

He looked pissed.

He turned towards me and came up to me.

"Have you seen Rick or your dad?"

"I think Rick's down there. I don't know where my dad is," I said as I pointed towards the almost burned down pig pen. Tyreese stormed off towards that direction and I was left in silence. What does Tyreese need Rick for? It seems really important.

I let my curiosity get the best of me and followed Tyreese as he, now with Rick, Daryl, and Carol, walked into the prison. Where did my dad and Carol come from? I snuck behind them, without being noticed, as they went trough hallways and ended up in a little area outside that was surrounded by concrete walls with barbed wire at the top. I stayed inside and overheard the entire conversation.

"You found them like this," Rick asked him.

"I came to see Karen...and I saw the blood on the floor. Then I smelled them. Somebody dragged them out here and set them on fire. They killed them and set them on fire," Tyreese said as he voice got louder but cracking towards the end.

"You're a cop. You find out who did this and you bring 'em to me. You understand? You bring 'em to me," Tyreese said, I guess getting in Rick's face, since he was a cop, sheriff actually.

"We'll find out who--" my dad was cut off by Tyreese.

"I need to say it again," Tyreese asked Rick immediately.

"No. No. I know what you're feeling. I've been there. You saw me there. It's dangerous," Rick tried to calm Tyreese down. It wasn't helping.

"Karen didn't deserve this."

"No."

"David didn't deserve it. Nobody does."

"All right, man, let's-" my dad was cut off. Again.

"Man, I ain't going nowhere till I find out who did this," Tyreese yelled as he slammed someone against the bars, I took a small peak and saw it was in fact my dad. I kept my eyes on the scene, seeing that their full attention was on Tyreese.

"We're on the same side, man," my dad told him.

"Hey, look, I know what you're going through. We've all lost someone. We know what you're going through right now, but you've got to calm down," Rick said as he place his hand on tyreese's shoulder.

"You need to step the hell back," Tyreese argued as he pushed Rick away from him.

"No," Carol tried to reason with both of them.

"She wouldn't want you being like this," Rick said. That just pissed Tyreese off more. He punched Rick as soon as the last word escaped Rick's mouth.