Ch. 1 The news letters

A/n: Hello, I'm here to let you know that if you come to read this story, it was made in 2013. It is horrible and not well detailed or anything. It sucks. I would rather you read the remake that I am currently making! So please, check that out rather than this one! Thank you! 

  I yawned sitting up in my bed, the groaned loudly to me whacking my head on the ceiling. I gritted my teeth and jumped down from my bed and got dressed, I yawned again and looked out my window.

Walking downstairs I sniffed and smelled bacon zooming past the bathroom and my other siblings rooms. I grabbed the bacon off the counter, "Thanks mum" I put the piece in my mouth and walked to the door and grabbed the letters on the floor. I stared at on of the letters.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF
WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,
Chf. Warlock, Surpreme, Mugwump,
International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. L/n

We are pleased to inform you that you have
a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and
Wizardry. Please find inclosed a list of all
necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your
owl by no later then 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

MINERVA MCGONAGALL
DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS

"Hogwarts of Witchcraft? Wizardry? Mum!!" I yelled and walked into the kitchen looking at her. "Yes dear?" She asked putting down a towel. "What is Hogwarts?" I asked staring at the note still. "You. . .Let me see that!" She hurridly ran over and read it. "Oh my Merlin! You got into Hogwarts!!!"

She yelled out loud laughing. I stared at her. "What's Hogwarts?" After 2 hours of explaining everything I was happy to be going to a school, rather then be bullied at my old school. "We gotta get you things!" Mum said running upstairs to tell dad and my brothers.

I sat staring at it, "I'm a witch. . .IM A WITCH!!" I yelled out happily jumping in excitement. I watched mom come down stairs now dressed. I smiled and we got in the car.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  -We're going by the book! The story, some sentences, and the characters! Except yourself. All copyrights go to JK Rowling!

                               /\{Feel free to give Feedback (comment), Vote, and/or Follow!}/\

                                                                                           €£¥₩