Ch. 7 Flying lessons

I got up and looked around. 'First one up?' I thought and stood walking to my window. I looked out seeing the sky the sun just coming up, I got dressed in my robes and sat in the common room reading ;Magic tricks for witches and wizards;

I hadn't notice the twins walked up behind me looking down on the book before Fred grabbed it from me "What's this?" I blinked as the jumped over the couch them then sitting between me. "A book" I answer then go to grab it Fred held it out of my reach.

"You're going to learn nothing out of it." I looked at George for simpathy he looked down at me and smiled. "You know Freddy, we can teach her" Fred smiled. "I was thinking just that, George" They grabbed me by the arms before walking to the opposite side of the room, I watched as they pulled out there wands.

A boy walked down stairs and I noticed it was Harry, I covered my mouth as they said a small charm. I giggled as Harry's schedule flew out of his hand and burst into flames. "Hey!" I fell off the chair I was sitting in laughing.

I managed to get my breath back and sat up. "Ok we gotta go to flying lessons. . .With Slytherin" I let out a sigh as I said that, I then grabbed my wand and made the paper appear back in Harry's hands. "Let's go, Ron and Hermione are waiting there."

We run out in the halls, stopping when we stood by Hermione and Ron. Madame Hooch wwas walking up. "Everyone next to a broom" I got stuck next to Malfoy, I sigh and stand next to him. "Don't get any ideas" I look at him clenching my fists as I say it. "Right, we will get started by putting your hand out and saying, 'Up'"

I looked at my broom and close my eyes. "Up" I felt it hit my hands, opening my eyes, I smiled. "Huh, for a mud-blood that wasn't so bad." I gripped my broom till my knuckles were white. "Get on them, and when I count to three and blow my whistle you will kick off" I look at her and get on my broom,

"One, two-" Neville being scared he wouldn't get off the gorund and be left there he kicked off early. "Longbottom, get down here this instant!" I looked up and saw him he fell off his broom, I gasped and ran over to him. "Get up it's just a broken arm, i'll take you to the hospital wing, everyone stays on the ground!"

She walked off with Neville. Malfoy picked something up. "Look what Neville dropped" I looked at him and tried to take it. "Draco, give it back" He smirked and got on his broom. "Maybe i'll leave it for him. . .in a tree?"

I flown up after him stopping at his height, Harry behind me. "Draco! Give. It. Back!" I flown towards him slowly. He smirked at me and flirtly added. "Won't you be cute going after it." I blinked and saw him let go of it, my eyes widened and for instinct I went after it.

/\{ShushKush, yes im changing the story. . .alot. . .book wise, so you are going to be the seeker :D}/\

I grabbed it earning cheers from my house. I smiled lightly before almost being scared off my broom. "Y/n L/n, Come with me this instant!" She screamed half shaken. I slowly got off my broom and handed the Remembrall to Harry and ran after the professor.

"Professor, I-" "Quiet." I quit talking and looked at the ground instantly. She stopped infront of a classroom. She stepped into the classroom leaving me standing there by myself, I heard her speak, "May I see Mr. Wood?" They walked out.

"This is Oliver Wood, Keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team" She the smiled to Oliver, "I've found you a Seeker!" She said excitedly, Oliver smiled. "Though she's a first year, will she be allowed?" The proffesor nodded. "I'm sure I can get Proffessor Dumbledore's agreement in this, we haven't won against Slytherin in a couple years. I know we can win this one!" She said happily.

"What's a Seeker?" I asked dumbly, I know iv'e read it somewhere but I don't exactly know what it is. "You have much to learn, i'll meet you after my class in the back of the school to teach you about it!" I nodded and walked back to the common room, I sat there alone until I left to talk to Oliver about Quidditch.
{Will finish tomorrow >..< Srry}

/\{So this is whats going to be different, you will be the seeker and be it and, Harry will still get fame, but YOU/ Reader chang will get some of the fame, so half and half C: So hope you enjoy}/\

/\{Tell me if you want soemthing in it, like an oc or anything, unless its something that, either wouldn't go along with it or is something that I won't do it, im sorry but its not my thing}/\  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-We're going by the book! The story, some sentences, and the characters! Except yourself. All copyrights go to JK Rowling!

/\{Feel free to Give Feedback (comment), Like (heart), and/or Follow! All 3 of us}/\

€£¥₩