Chapter one live, laugh, and cry

I was so excited to meet him...

The him is this guy who I've been talking to on Tumbler. We we're going to meet each other at Applebee's for dinner but I did not feel so good so I had him come to my house to hangout. Oh and I forgot to tell you his name its Jared, dreamy right? As I grew inpatient the door bell finally rang I went to open the door.

When I opened it Jared said "Hey Amber it's a pleasure to meet to meet you".

I said "It's great to meet you to".

I told him to come on in and he did. He asked if he could take off his shoes. I said of course you can. After he took off his shoes which I thought was weird why he would ask that. But anyways we went upstairs to watch a movie.  We watched Nightmare on Elm street.

When the movie was over we orders pizza. I did not have any because I did not feel very well but  I wanted him to at least be able to eat. As the night went on I asked if he wanted to spend the night.

Which is ok because I'm a grown women I'm 21. He said sure. All I could think of was his dreamy hazel brown eyes. After we played a couple bored games we went up stairs. We started to kiss and we coddled for awhile.

But after about 15mins he asked me "do you want to have sex"?

I did not know what to say. I did not want to lose him because I said no so I said sure. I asked if he had a condom he said yes which was weird because it was like he new we were going to have sex.

First we started kissing and then he un did my shirt and took off my pants. Then he started taking off his clothes.

Before we got into it he asked "if we could get something to drink".

I said "sure" and we went to the kitchen.

I told him were the glasses her at then I went to the bathroom. When I came back he handed me my glass. I took a sip and smiled at him but a few moments later a blacked out and that was the last thing I remembered.

When I woke up I was in a dark area. It felt like I was moving. Was I in the trunk of a car? I started to bang and kick every where.

I started to scream "Help me please". Even tho I new no one could here me.

Jared must have put something in my water. I was trying to figure out why he would do this. After a few mins past by the car stopped.

I heard him slam his door and walk to the trunk. I started to cry. Once he opened the trunk I screamed no please don't. He just slapped me and picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I tried to struggle and get away but it did not work.

We were at a big house in the middle of no where. He opened a door and walked in. The first thing he did was lock the door, then he set me down to put his key away I ran into a room it was a bathroom.

I went into the shower and closed the curtains hoping that he did not see me run in here. I heard the door open. I held my breath. I heard foot steps coming closer and closer to the shower until he opened the curtains.

I screamed no stay away. He grabbed me. I slapped and kicked him but nothing worked. He walked upstairs and laid me on a bed.

He said "you better not move or I will hurt you".

He grabbed a rope and tied me to the bed frame.

I said "Why are you doing this"?

He said "because I love you and want to be with you forever". 

He looked at me with is hazel eyes and said "Say good bye to your old life because this is your life now".

He went to a dresser and took out some pills . He went up to me and made me swallow them after a little bit I got dizzy. he took off his clothes and crawled into the bed. I could not move my body. He had shirt in his hand.

All I had on was a bra and under wear on because that's how I was when he knocked me out, he put the shirt on me. He then said good night and try to feel better.