The First Day Pt. 1

Lilith's POV:
"Mom! I'm leaving!" I yelled as I ran out the door. I was going to meet up with Nekoette ~ Tan and Dimitri so we could walk to school together. It was our first day of high school and I was very nervous. As I ran out the door I ran right into Dimitri who thankfully caught me. He stood me up and said, " You really need to be more careful OK?" I only kept staring into his beautiful blue eyes. Next thing I new was Nekoette was yelling for us to start running. So we started running for another block or so.
Nekoette~Tan's POV:
We had only been running for like 5 minutes and Lilith had already ran into another guy. I was like, " OH MY IRENE LILITH~SAMA! Geez!!! I am so sorry Mister~Kun!! She is so not her best today!" " It's OK bro! Are you guys headed to Phoenix Drop High?" " Yeah! Do you go there??" " Yeah! My name is Tyler if you need anything." A/N: the children don't all know each other yet." OK! Thanks!" And with that we all started running again.
Dimitri's POV:
Once we got to school we all just hung out and talked till the doors opened. Then we all ran inside and found our homeroom. I was stoked to find out we all had the same homeroom. We got seats next to each other in the back of the class and just talked till the teacher said," OK class! We are going to take a little field trip to the gym to meet the upper class men and got some of y'all into social clubs." As we walked I noticed Lilith getting even more nervous. I was WAY to scared tom talk to her after the incident this morning, so I just kept quiet. I didn't want to ruin my chances with her.

A/N: I hope you all liked part one of day one... that sounds weird... ANYWAY! I did add a little drama into it because episode one of PDHRP had some too and i'm trying to make some of it a slight bit like PDHRP. So yeah. BTW i want to give a shout out to xLauranceDiaries for encouraging me to write this story so thx xLauranceDiaries!!! see y'all in the next chapter! XD