The First Day Pt.2

Taylee's POV:
I hate the first day of the year where we are forced to meet the freshmen. It's just so stupid. WAIT! What am I saying!!! I think Carmin is rubbing off on me way to much! But still. I am the captain of the volleyball team. I was showing off my moves to the people wanting to join. I was showing them my serve when a freshmen stepped in a got hit in the eye by the ball. I rushed over and was like, " Dude! Watch what you are doing!" His friend.... girlfriend.... I don't know what to call her but she ran over and yelled, "Dimitri!!!!" I said sorry to her and asked if I could help, but as soon as I said that see got so defensive and started screaming at me. She was so adorable and not at all intimidating. Seriously! XD

Trevor's POV:
I was staring at Taylee Zvhal. She was so cute. She was never going to ever like a bad boy like me though. I am kinda like my father, not so much my mother, Cadenza. Apparently, Carmin saw me checking out Taylee, her best friend for life and she ran over and started giving me a lecture. I didn't listen because Taylee was busy getting yelled at. I was thinking, WOW! who the heck does she think she is yelling at my honey boo!

Carmin's POV:
After I gave Trevor a lecture and a quick punch in the gut, I went back to what I was doing (helping run the volleyball club). I had always resulted to punching things. It was my way of calming down and getting revenge. Apparently I punch hard because Trevor buckled after the impact. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It was so funny too!! Someone walked up to our stand. It was Tyler. Uhhhhhhhhhhg! He has this major crush on me that everyone knows about. He was about to say something but Trevor came over and slapped me across the face. Taylee ran over and got in front of me before I could hit him back. I cold tell she didn't know what happened earlier and she didn't want me to get in trouble. Tyler was about to punch Taylee to move her but I went ahead and got involved and took the punch. Taylee realized what he was trying to do and she then punch him and that apparently ended it. Then the bell rang out of nowhere.