TEAM ROCKET!!!

Green and her Pokemon has made it to Virdian City. First she went to the Pokemon Center to heal her Pokemon."Nurse Joy my Pokemon are kind of exhasted please heal my Pokemon?" ask Green sadly."Sure" said Nurse Joy smiling. In about 1 minute Nurse Joy gave Green's Pokemon to her. "Thnx Nurse Joy" said Green smiling. Before Green could call out her Pokemon something went BOOM! "What's going on?" ask Green by herself. Someone appeared in a shawdow and their T'shirt has a R on it. "Oh man Team Rocket" said Green by herself. "Green long time no see" said Team Rocket with an evil voice."Remeber me I am Jessie and this is James" said Jessie with an evil voice. " I choose you Ekans!" yell Jessie. "Spearow I choose you!" yell James. "Squritle and JigglyPuff I choose you!" yell Green. "Squritle use WaterGun at Ekans and JigglyPuff use Double Clap at Spearow!" yell Green. Squritle's WaterGun shoots at Ekans very hard and JigglyPuff's Double Clap claps Spearow very hard. Spearow and Ekans faint. "Spearow return" said James sadly. "Ekans return" said Jessie sadly. "We will meet again" said Jessie and James."Great work Squritle and JigglyPuff and return take a good rest" said Green happily.