Pewter's City Gym Leader

Green and her Pokemon had made it to Pewter City. First Green went to the Pokemon Center to get her Pokemon heal. "Nurse Joy please heal my Pokemon" said Green sadly. "Sure" said Nurse Joy happily. In about 10 seconds, Nurse Joy gave back the Pokeballs to Green. "Thnx Nurse Joy" said Green happily. Green calls out all her Pokemon and walk to the Gym. When Green went inside the Gym Leader isn't here. Green saw a rock singn says. The Trainer's have defeat Brock are : Red and Blue. "So Red and Blue did defeat Brock" said Green by herself. The  Green saw a shadow walking towards her. "Who are you?" ask Green."My name is Brock I am the Gym Leader of Pewter City." I challenge in a Gym Battle" said Green with a brave voice. "I accept your challenge" said Brock. "We use 2 Pokemon each ok" said Brock. "Ok I choose you Nidoran!" yell Green."Gravler I choose you!" yell Brock. "Nidoran use Double Kick!" yell Green. "Gravler Dig attack!" yell Brock. Gravler had dig underground. "Where's Gravler?" ask Green to her Nidoran. Then Gravler pop out and smash Nidoran very hard. That was super effitive. "Nidoran is unable to battle and Gravler wins!" yell the refree. "Nidoran return" said Green sadly. "Ok I choose you Squritle!" yell Green. Squritle pops out in it's Pokeball. "Squritle use WaterGun!" yell Green.  " Gravler use Defence Curl!" yell Brock. "Squritle use Skull Bash!" yell Green. Squritle's Skull Bash smash Gravler super hard. "Now Squritle finish up with WaterGun!" yell Green. Squritle's WaterGun strike into Gravler's face. "Gravler is unable to battle and Squritle wins!" yell the refree. "All right!" yell Green. "Gravler return and take a good rest" said Brock sadly. "Ok I choose you Onix!" yell Brock. Onix pops out in it's Pokeball. "Squritle use WaterGun!" yell Green."Onix dodge it and use Rock Throw!" yell Brock. "Squritle use WaterGun to hit that Rock!" yell Green. Squritle's WaterGun went strike at the rock and the water went on Onix. That was super effitive. "Onix use HeadButt!" yell Brock. "Squritle use Skull Bash!" yell Green. Squritle's Skull Bash hit Onix the head very hard. Onix slam down on the ground. "Onix is unable to battle and Squritle wins the victory goes to Green from Pallet Town!" yell the refree. "All right Squritle we won because of you" said Green with a smile. Squritle blushed. "Here is your first Gym Badge the Boulder Badge" said Brock smiling. "All right I got a Boulder Badge!" yell Green.