1st day of...

Main Character: Dawn, May, Misty, Serena, Gary, Drew, Paul, Ash. 

( Its Dawn's first day of school) 

*on the way to school* ( Dawns pokemon in this will not be piplup.)

" Oh well, i should hurry before the bell rings" Dawn said sarcastically to Suicune. 

* At school * 

" Hey, You! How do you have a legendary pokemon?!" Someone asked walking up to Dawn. 

Dawn turned around along with Suicune, and was face to face with a plum haired boy and his Electivire. 

" I believe you should introduce yourself before focusing on my pokemon, don't you think?" Dawn replied with a little "DUH" tone to it. 

" Fine, Im paul, but i want to battle!" Paul declared, making it really clear to Dawn as for what he wants. Dawn on the other hand just looked bored. 

* From behind them* 

" YO! Paul who's this " asked a group of people who seemed like friends of Paul's 

" I don't know, i just want to battle her pokemon." Paul replied 

" Well then i'll introduce us, Hi, my names is May and the girl with orangey hair is Misty, Blondey is Serena, Guy with a ball cap is Ash, Grasshead over there is Drew, Gary is the one who has a porcupine head and thats Paul who has plum hair." May explained. " And who are you and how do you have a legendary pokemon?" 

" Well, my name is Dawn Berlitz, and I don't know how I have a legendary pokemon and why you guys care so much but suicune has been my partner since forever." Dawn told her. 

" I still want my battle! " Paul hollered to Dawn. Dawn and Suicune looked really confused and bored but still replied with effort. 

" Why do you keep insisting on battling with us?" Dawn questioned

" Sorry to bust in but Paul is one of the best battlers and i guess he just wants you to know that." Gary stated. 

" Ok then, but you'll have to see if Suicune wants to battle." Dawn stated then looked at Suicune who had a bored expression on his face telling her he didn't want to battle a loser. " I take that back, Suicune doesn't want to battle you today. See Ya!" 

And with that Dawn ran away to class. 

" Damn, she is wild!!" Gary exclaimed. Everybody agreed with him and headed to class so they wouldn't be late. 

*In class* 

"Good morning class, hope you had a great summer but right now i don't care because its the school year so PAY ATTENTION!!! Also we have a new student." They're professor said.

" HI! The names Dawn Berlitz, nice to meet you all. " Dawn exclaimed with a smirk 

Every boy just stared at her as if they saw an angel, while the girls were giving her demon eyes except May, Misty, and Serena. 

" Ok, the only empty seat is next to May over there. " 

" Alright" Soon they all started class

* 1 hour later * 

" FINALLY 1ST PERIOD IS OVER!" Misty exclaimed 

" its not that bad is it?" Dawn interrupted 

" what ever your new so you don't know how mean the teachers are." Gary added flirtatiously 

" oh yeah so wha-" Dawn started 

" Hey newbie, can we talk? " Another girl added Fakely but creepy like she's about to hurt someone. 

" What do you want Miette, leave her alone." May came in. 

" Oh well, its just a talk, what could possibly happen." Dawn told her 

" Bu-" Before she could finish Dawn was gone. 

" Gary we hope you know that you caused this!" Ash hollered 

" Jeez, sorry," Gary said 

" Oh well we'll just have to see what happens when she's back" all the friends sighed.

* With dawn and Miette * 

" I just want you to know Gary's mine! Stay Away!" Miette screamed/whispered. 

Dawn just got even more interested into this situation. 

" What happens if i don't listen to you? " Dawn questioned pushing it a little including a sassy tone.

" Well then i will...

TO BE CONTINUED...... :)