last stop of the night

Shanes pov: we pulled up next to the woods, I was really confused. I say up in my seat and took off my blazer, Joey turned to me and said that I needed to change clothes. I had no other clothes with me, but he already had plans. He pulled out a pair of jeans for both of us and we out then on and we left the t- shirts we were already wearing on. Joey then turned to me again, held my chin in his hand and kisses me sofltly. I smiled and we climbed out of the car.

Joey: follow me.

Shane: is this the part when I find out you're a rapist and you're gonna murder me? *laughs*

Joey: no, but I can rape you...

Shane: *laughs* no I'm fine

Joey: I figured *wrapps his arm about Shane* come on let's go.

Shane: okay..

Shanes pov: Joey grabbed a backpack from the car and we started to walk. I followed Joey up into the woods and he held my hand the entire time. We walked for about 20 minutes before we came to a large hill that we climbed over and once we were on the top I was amazed. The hill was a perfect lookout for the stars and below was a lake and an Apple tree. Joey pulled a blanket out of his bag and set it on the ground. We both sat down on the soft blanket and I smiled at Joey.

Joey: so? What do you think?

Shane: I love it. Its beautiful.

Joey: just like you.

Shane: what do you have planned?

Joey: well...

Shane: I know to be planned somehing.

Joey: fine! This is a private place no one knows it's here and no one will ever bother us here...

Shane: that's great, I can be alone with you *leans on his shoulder*

Joey: yep, and you see that lake down there?

Shane: yeah...

Joey: I thought we could go skinny dipping...*winks*

Shane: ohhh, joey! That would be great. *kisses him*

Joey: wanna go now?

Shane: yeah. I love seeing you naked.

Joey: I love seeing you naked. *winks*

Shane: *takes off his shirt*

Joey: *takes off his shirt*

Shane: *smiles at Joey*

Joey: what?

Shane: *grabs Joey by the waist and pulls hi in*

Joey: oh... *rests his hands on Shanes chest*

Shane: *kisses Joey*

Joey: *kisses back*

Shane: *stops* we can finish this in the lake... *winks*

Joey: ohhhh.... *smiles*

Shane: *pulls off his shoes and then his pants*

Joey: *does the same*

Shane:*pulls down joeys underwear.*

Joey: ohh! I was gonna do that... *smirks*

Shane: ohhh, but I did. *pulls down his own underwear*

Joey: I was gonna do that too.

Shane: *laughs* let's go.

Joey: okay! *runs to the lake*

Shane: *follows* get in sexy.

Joey: I'm going. You get in *slaps his buI'*

Shane: *gets in the lake*

Joey: *goes in*

Shane: come closer...

Joey: *moves closer*

Shane: * kisses joey*

Joey: mmm okay... *kisses back*

Shoey: *making out*

Joeys pov: skinny dipping with shane was amazing. When we weren't making out we would just swim nude and talk. And when we did kiss every once and a while out boners brushed against eacothers making us both blush. When you skinny dip your soulmate, it's a quite different experience then having sex in a bed or a shower or a couch. Its just being with the one you love in a very intimate way. But making out with shane is quite pleasureable. After we had been in the lake for 2 hours it was 10:30 pm but we didn't care. Shane grabbed my cheeks and kisses me passionately as we let me float on top of him as he kept up upright. I New at that moment that I had picked the right man to marry.

Shane: wanna get out? I'll take you to a bar, it's the least I can do for all you've done for me tonight.

Joey: sure! I'm getting cold anyway.

Shanes pov: okay I lied we didn't leave right away. We ended up making out naked wrapped up in the blanket Joey had brought for about an hour.....but eventually we left.
Once we did leave we got dressed in the car and I drove us to a bar downtown, it was really busy and there was kareoke and dancing. I bought me and Joey some drinks to start with and we went to go dance, we were having a lot of fun and were both getting a little tipsy especially Joey. He had about 5 more shots and 3 other drinks I treated him too. I decided not to drink as much because one of us has to drive us back to my place. By midnight Joey was clearly drunk.

Joey: shaney, i- fucked you. He- re-remember

Shane: *laughs* uh huh.

Joey: I need a shot, - c- come onnnnn we n- need to get crazy up in here!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!

Shane: calm down Joey *laughs*

Joey: calm down? Calm down? I just want the whole bar to know that I fucked this guy right here! WOOOO!

Shanes pov: luckily this was a gay bar, so everyone just cheered.

Shane: hell yeah you did.

Joey: yeah!!!!!

Shanes pov: Joey then grabbed my face and gave me a huge sloppy kiss that was mostly tongue. I wiped my mouth when he finished and then he ran off to dance again. I watched as he twerked and I couldn't stop laughing at him it was to cute. He motioned for me to come dance with him, I walked over to him and he started grinding on me, I was turned on but also laughing.

Joey: shaney!!!! Sit I that chair!!!

Shane: okay.

Joey: I'm gonna l-lap d-ance

Shanes pov: Joey said he was gonna give me a lap dance and he did he started by grinding up on me and then just straight up humping. The bounced his butt in an effort to twerk. He succeeded . I let him continue as he slowly took off his shirt and rubbed against me. May I mention this was all in public. He heavily made out with me when he was still humping. I smiled into his kiss and he jumped off me, he told me to stay while he ran to the 'dressing room' which was apparently for the male strippers. He came out in Speedos and I tried not to laugh as he strutted to me, smirking. It would have been extremely sexy if he wasn't drunk. He was sloppy yet he was clumsy from his one to many drinks. Right as he was about to yank off his Speedos I stopped him.

Shane: joey, I think we should head home.