nine

" fuck taehyung, you are so tight, "

" shit, that feels so good oppa, "

" urgh, faster, "

hoseok clenched his eyes, thrusting quickly with all his ounce under the moaning, warm boy under him who was no other than kim taehyung.

" ah ah, oppa, " taehyung moaned, his fingernails digging into the older's milky skin.

" fuck, let's cum together baby, " hoseok stammered, throwing in quick jerks into taehyung while feeling his orgasm rise in him.

" damn, " taehyung whispered, releasing his grip on the now tired hoseok, cum all around the bed which sat two sweaty boys.

hoseok sat up and quickly stopped the video on his phone, which now held the amazing, messy sex tape of their heated affair.

" so, where's jimin at? " taehyung asked, throwing the bedsheets over his and hoseok's naked bodies.

" he's at home with jungkook. " hoseok answered, spooning the now shock filled taehyung.

" j-jungkook?! don't you think that will ruin our plan?! " taehyung whispered fiercely, making sure to look around to see if anyone was listening in.

" of course not, baby. " hoseok answered nonchalantly, rubbing tae's soft bare back.

" but, we're still going to fulfill our plan involving jimin? "

" yes, now don't talk about it anymore! we must not tell a single soul! " hoseok shouted quietly, placing a finger to taehyung's lips.

" okay... by the way send me our sex tape, i want to save it like the other ones, " taehyung smiled, hugging hoseok as hobi reached over to grab his phone.

" alright alright, " hoseok laughed, pressing the messages icon.

one picture attached.

are you sure you want to send it to: baby boy ♡ ?

{yes} no

message sent.

hoseok smiled at taehyung, running his hands into his light fluffy hair.

but then...

realization dawned on him as he remembered taehyung's contact name was just "tae" in case jimin ever checked his phone.

which meant...

" shit taehyung, i fucking sent our sex tape to jimin! "

what is tae and hobi's secret plan?

how will it affect the other boys?

will jimin ever find out about hoseok's secret affair?

and what will happen to our lovely jikook?

stay tuned!

vote goal: 45