Chapter 6~Telling You~

Joey's POV

"Joey..." Daniel says my name with the softest voice.

"Yes?" I say even quieter.

"You don't have to tell me why you do that itching thing with your hand if you dont want to"
he says and places his hand on my knee.

"No umm I want to..." I tell him

"Okay well um just take your time J" Daniel says to me.

"Well umm it started when I first started middle school there was a lot of people that didn't like me for who I was, people didn't like that I was so open about being gay that they umm... Just wanted to make me feel like I am not worthy and to make it known that they despise me for who I am.
And um it didn't help that my mom is a god damn alcoholic and my dad left us because he couldn't deal with my mom's drinking which really had an affect on my sister and that's why she lives with him.
And it is all just not fair, and when I was in 8th grade my mom had a really bad night where she just wouldn't stop screaming and wouldn't stop drinking and it was all just too much for me and I got so mad at my dad and sister that night because they left me with her they left me with a mess of a mom and it wasn't and still isn't fair Daniel.

I say between heavy sobbs and I slowly start to breath and control myself.

And that night in my room I was thinking about how this pain could possibly go away and we were talking in health about self harm and cutting and I thought it wouldn't be as bad as they said it would so I tried cutting myself that night and I got to spooked out by all the blood and I realized that if I just scratch or itch myself then it would'nt be as bad and it wouldnt be the same as self harm.
But now I know that it is bad and it is just a worse as cutting just...I made myself think it was less worse than that.
A-a-and I know that y-y-you might think I'm some sort of pathetic fucking f-f-f-freak, a-a-".

I'm sobbing into my hand trying to control my slight yells and screams when I feel Daniel wrap his arms around me into a tight hug, and my hand grip his shirt like he is about to dissapear right in front of me.

Daniel's POV

I can feel Joey clenching to my shirt as a rock us back and forth to help him try to stop crying, and in this moment I relaize how special and amazing this boy is and I will do anything to make him happy.

"Shhh shh Joey let it all out I'm not going anywhere Joey I'm I will be here for as long as you want"

HELLO LOVELIES I AM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN SULER BUSY AND ALSO I AM CURRENTLY SICK SO I HAVE HAD NO TIME TO UPDATE BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME ANY FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS LOVE U ALL❣❣❣