1

Finally a sequel! Yey! Hahaha. I thought hard on how to continue the story, i hope you enjoy it very much as much as my stalker. Don't forget to vote and comment. ^^

Chanwoo's

I can't go to prison, it's not my time yet. Joojung needs me, i need her. This isn't the first time the police tried to catch me. I will escape and find joojung. I know where she is. My lips rise up to a smirk as i cracked my knuckles getting ready for some action.

This is going to be a piece of cake~

~~

I got away and hid under a bridge. The police wont be able to see me as night falls and i took advantage of the dark, camourflaging myself from the eyes of the police officers.

My hands were still handcuffed and i waited under the bridge till the coast is clear to make my get-away.

I peeked out from under and saw flashlights shinning from afar. I smirked, they wont get to me.

"Clear." I heard an officer said into his walkie-talkie as he crossed the bridge im hiding under.

"Stupid." I muttered under my breath and scoffed.

"This handcuffs are annoying the shit out of me." I said to myself and took a pin from my pocket to break the handcuff free.

I peeked again to see whether there were any officers out there but i see none. I smirked and exited from under the bridge to the place i know where joojung is at - the hospital.

~~

I wore my hood covering half of my face as the news of me breaking free from the police are everywhere on every channel and it's spreading like wildfire.

Im wanted by the police but i know, they wont be able to catch me again, every corner i turned too, every level i was at, it was the same news.

I hurried my pace and finally i saw her, i took a step back and observed her, to know if it's really her or if it's just my hallucination.

I peek at the rectangular hole outside the room. My heart broke to million pieces and anger took control over me.

Why is he hugging her? That should be me comforting her not him. I should be the one she should lean on not him. I looked away clenching my fist and gritting my jaws.

I clenched my fist so tight that my nails dugged into my flesh. I looked away. I can't bare myself to see anymore of it.

I punched a wall nearest to me, i was so angry at myself for not killing him when i had the chance. I walked back thinking of a plan to get to her.

I know just the way. I rubbed my hands together creating friction and smirked evilly.

~~

I went to her house, i stood a few meters away with my binoculars observing all the possibilities to break in without anyone knowing.

After a few minutes, she was back with that prick, she was helping him walk into her house as that kitten greeted them at their front door and joojung carried it on her shoulder.

I gritted my teeth as i watched them, her foster parents reached home awhile later and i smirked to myself.

It's showtime.

It's already late at night, her parents are asleep. Joojung was outside with that prick. I took this chance and went into her house through the window.