27

Junhoe

Joojung-ah im coming for you. Wait for me.

"Where should we search first?" Donghyuk voice out after the long silence.

"Hmmmm let's start from... there." Jinhwan pointed out and we began walking to the direction he pointed at.

Chanwoo

"Are you hungry?" I asked linking our fingers together as i pulled her closer to me.

"Hmmm... let's go home. Im tired."

"It's too early to go home. I still wanna play. Let's go to the amusement park or the beach or shopping? Girls love shopping right?" I looked into her eyes as they sparkled and she giggled.

"Can we just go home."

I pouted and sulked.

"This may probably be the only day we could go out. Let's have fun like it's our last day." I tried persuading her.

I started acting sad and turned my attetion away from her.

"Ya~ chanu... are you mad at me, huh?" She starts shaking me but i ignored her and turned around. I was fighting the urge to smile.

"Ya~ okay,okay. Let's have fun. Where should we go?hmmm."

"I know you don't want to go anywhere. You want to go home, right? Let's go home."

"Ya~ chanu-ya~ im sorry, let's go have fun, okay. I changed my mind. Let's have fun like it's our last day. Alright? Come on, stop sulking." She pouted.

"Chanu-ya~ joojung mianhae, let's go hurry. Before the sun sets." She did 'bbuing bbuing' aegyo and a smile creep to my lips.

"Ya~ you know my weak spot. Hahaha!"

"Ofcourse! Now let's go and have fun!" She smiled and linked her arms on mine.

~~

Author's

"Let's go in here." Chanwoo beamed as he pulled joojung to the store but at the same time, after they went inside, junhoe and the rest walked pass the store they were in.

Junhoe had doubts whether he should go into the store or not. He was about to go into the store when jinhwan stopped him.

"Is that joojung?" Jinhwan asked, he saw someone's back, that looked like joojung and it got junhoe's attention as they ran to the unknown lady.

Sadly, junhoe was one step to finding joojung but he had already walked away.

"Joojung." Jinhwan called out pulling the lady's shoulder as his face lit up thinking he had finally found her but his face soon fell when the lady turned around facing him is not her, the one he is searching for.

"Huh?" The lady asked confused by the four boys who stood before her.

"Who are you?" She questioned him with raised eyebrows.

"Im sorry." Jinhwan apologised bowing at her, he turned and walked away pulling the other three with him as he cursed while ruffling his hair.

"Yaish. It's not her." He whispered and sigh deeply.

Joojung

"Woaa! This is beautiful." I smiled holding a necklace up observing it's beauty.

"Beautiful right?"

I hummed as a reply and pout putting the necklace back at it's original place.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

He knew the answer from my pout and ruffled my hair.

I walked around the place looking at all the vintage items they sell here such as the wooden roman watch and little handmade figurines.

"Let's go seat there." Chanwoo said and led me to a bench just outside the store.

"Wait here. I'll be right back."

"Ya! Where are you going? Don't leave me alone here."

"I'll be quick, i promise." He smiled warmly and soon disappeared.

I sighed deeply and looked at my feet. I was looking around the mall when i heard people around me began whispering.

"Isn't that kim joojung?"

"The missing girl?"

"Yeah. What is she doing here?"

"It can't be....."

"Should we call the police?"

Where is chanwoo? Why isn't he here yet. I was talking to myself in my heart and cover my face with my hair when i heard footsteps approaching me.

I was relief for a second thinking that it was chanwoo and stood up but no, it isn't him.

I gasped loudly when i saw who stood infront of me. My legs began to shake uncontrollably and my heart began to race fast.

My heart was racing fast not because i was happy to see him but i was afraid of what will happened if chanwoo were here.

"Joojung."

Vote and comment ^^

I wrote this at 1 am. Hahaha! I apologise if there is any errors.