Chapter One

Chris' POV:

Rain, hard rain. It poured and washed the windows of the room. Nearly the whole room had windows, which all faced the silent woods outside. The ceiling greeted the tall trees, and allowed bright sunlight to filter in. But today things were more relaxing.

But surely not quiet. I felt our bare skin slide against each others' as Angelo let out a few soft moans. I trailed soft kisses up his neck, pinning his hands down on the bed and tangling our fingers together.

He was so hot, and finally mine. I finally had the balls to ask him out, and we got this far already.

The back of his thighs and my hips collided slowly as I thrusted deep into him. I loved hearing his soft moans, feeling his skin against mine. He was pretty shy about getting under the sheets but, after a little bit, I convinced him that I'd be gentle.

That wasn't always the case, though. I'd really speed up sometimes, maybe even thrust harder, but only for a little bit. I really wanted my sweet Ange to be as comfortable as possible. I mean, taking it in the ass probably isn't that comfortable, but...

I heard my phone ring, stopping and biting my lip in frustration. "Damn it," I mumbled. Angelo looked up at me, tilting my head so I'd look down at him as well.

"Just answer it, try to make it quick," he nearly whispered.

I reached over, quickly grabbing my phone. It was Ricky. He usually called me once a day, which can get annoying, especially in situations like... this. I sighed and picked up.

"Chris!" He squeaked, then cleared his throat. "Chris,"

I rolled my eyes. "Rick, I'm busy right now. Call me back later," I said bluntly and hung up on him. I then set my phone down on the nightstand and turned my undivided attention back to Ange. I leaned down to trail more kisses up his neck, wanting to pleasure him more.

"Rick is such a cockblock," Angelo teased, his thoughts winning over his sexual frustration. I sighed, attempting to kiss him softly when he pushed me away.

"Ange..."

"Chris. Go talk to Ricky. He loves talking to you, and I need to do some things anyways," he replied, pushing me lightly off of him and getting up to put his clothes back on.

"Damm it, Ricky. You're so screwed."

~•×•~

Ricky's POV

I sat in my car, outside of Ryan's house. Just thinking. He'd invited me over so that we could talk. I really needed to tell the guys about this, and I felt like I could go to Ryan first. We've always been partners in everything, and we always did a lot of the same or similar stuff.

I sighed, turning off the car and getting out with my keys in hand. Ryan let me in and I went straight to the living room, sitting down on the couch. His place wasn't very big, but it wasn't too small. We all could probably stay here. All seven of us. Well... eight, if you include the new guy that Ryan met.

Ryan sat next to me, kind of letting himself fall down onto the comfortable seating.

"The fuck is wrong with you, man?" He asked teasingly, a small smile greeting his lips.

"I uh, I'm really hoping you'll all support me," I said hesitantly, fiddling with the zipper of my jacket.

"Sure, man, whatever you want, we support. You know that." He lightly punched my shoulder, sitting up a little.

"I'm gay," I blurted out. "Never liked chicks, never will."

Ryan just stared at me. I stared back for a moment, then looked down. When I looked up again after a short silence, he was grinning. I almost returned the expression.

"How long have you known that?" He asked. "I can't believe you didn't tell us sooner.."

"You're the only guy I've told, so far. And I guess I've always questioned it, I wasn't into girls." I shrugged a little, more than happy to know that Ryan was cool with me about that.

"Devs, Josh, Chris, Ange, and me.. we aren't straight either. of course we'd support you. Now, TJ and the new guy.. I don't know." Ryan glanced to the side. "TJ can be an asshole, but if he hurts you, I'll fire a bullet straight through that mile-wide gap in his teeth. I swear it."

I laughed at the threat, and he did too. I just... I did feel nervous about telling the other guys. Ryan wasn't TJ or Devin or Balz... or Chris. I was a little scared about everything.

But deep down, I knew I'd be okay. It always was. I had all of my friends there for me. Every single one of them. For their sake, though, I had to keep a few secrets. If they found out, it'd be my head. And probably my ass too.