Chapter 1: Faint

Iwaizumi was losing his patience.

The gym was particularly very crowdy today, though most of the people who were in it were girls. And as much as they were creating noise with all their fangirling, Iwaizumi wasn't really mad about them, he was mad at Oikawa.

"Kyaaa! Oikawa-kun over here!" a girl screamed. She waved her hand frantically hoping to catch his attention. Oikawa did though, and flashed her a smile. When he smiled, the whole gym squealed.

Iwaizumi took a deep breath and punched Oikawa at the head.

"Ow!" he said. He then holds the part where Iwaizumi hit him. "That hurt Iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi snorted, "Focus on the game dumbass."

Oikawa pouted for a moment and smiled, "You jealous Iwa-chan?"

"As if."

Oikawa chuckled, "Right."

========================

TOOT! The whistle sounded. It signified the start of the game.

Even though it was only a practice match, Iwaizumi played serious. He was very devoted to volleyball, and would do anything to get better. Games like these aren't just games for him.

"Nice recieve!" he shouted as Kindaichi, caught the ball. The ball bounced off his arm and went flying over the sky.

"Got it!" Oikawa called. He glanced over at Iwaizumi and Iwaizumi knew. He was going to pass the ball to him.

Iwaizumi nodded and ran towards the net. He launched himself up and when the ball flew above his head, he slammed his arm down and spiked it hard.

When the ball hit the ground, the whole team erupted in cheer. They always loved it when Oikawa gives a successful pass.

A bunch of girls giggled again and screamed, "Kyaaaa good job Oikawa-kuuun!"

Tch. As if he was the one who made the spike.

Iwaizumi wiped the sweat off his eyes and steadied his breathing. He was sweaty as hell.

"You okay?" Oikawa said as he walked next to him, his face full of concern.

"Yeah." Iwaizumi straightened himself. He walked towards the benches and sat. He then glanced at Oikawa, who was waving towards the girls.

Tch.

========================

"That's all for today. You all did good! Remember not to be late tomorrow!"

"Yes!"

"Hey Oikawa-kun wanna go somewhere with us?"

Iwaizumi looked back and saw a couple of girls from earlier surrounding Oikawa. When Oikawa smiled at them, they all giggled.

"Oh brother..." Iwaizumi grumbled and headed off to change his clothes. After changing, he said his goodbyes to the others and was about to step out the door when he heard Oikawa called at him.

"Oh. You heading home now Iwa-chan?"

Iwaizumi glanced back, "Yeah. I'm going home now. See ya." He replied and stepped out the door.

"Hold on! I'm coming with you!" replied Oikawa.

"Ehhhhh but you said you'll come with us Oikawa-kun!" one girl complained. She had one of her arm was curled around ,Oikawa's. Iwaizumi's eye twitched at the sight.

"Sorry sorry. I promise I'll go with you tomorrow. For now, I'll accompany Iwa-chan home." Oikawa smiled at her, "Okay?"

The girl blushed. "O-okay." she stuttered.

"So why didn't you go with your fans?" Iwaizumi said. They were on the road now heading for home.

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me." Iwaizumi replied. He knew Oikawa. They were best friends ever since they were little, he could always tell something was wrong. "Something happened?"

"I should ask you that. You seem to be in a bad mood today."

"Wonder why..."

Oikawa chuckled. "Oh Iwa-chan. If you were jealous, just tell me, I could always make those girls go away you know?"

Iwaizumi bit his lip. "Don't get too cocky bastard. I'm not jealous."

"Bet you wish you have a girlfriend huh?"

Iwaizumi felt his cheek burn. He turned to face Oikawa. "What the hell? What gave you that idea Shittykawa?!? I'm not interested in anyone!"

Oikawa then pulled him aside and slammed him at the wall. He moved in closer to his face. "Not even me?" he whispered.

Iwaizumi stared at him. They were so close, their nose was practically touching. He could feel Oikawa's breath. He smelled like perfume too. Iwaizumi felt his heart beating fast.

Why the hell was his heart beating so fast?!?

They were quiet for a long time when Oikawa pushed himself away. "Just kidding!" he says. "Sure scared you huh?"

Oikawa then ran off and waved back at him. "See ya tomorrow Iwa-chaaaaan! You look cute when you're blushing by the way!"

Iwaizumi gritted his teeth. He then sighs, "Dumbass..."