Chapter 1 - Glitter Never Leaves

This is a story of how glitter never left. It still haunts me, all the nightmares...

...

It all started when I was a young boy. My father took me to the city to see some band, can't remember the name of them though, I'm one lucky humanoid not to remember.

We got there super early so we could get to the front, I didn't really care about how close or further away we were from the stage at all, I wanted to leave, I wanted to go back to the corner of my dark room, I wanted to grab a soothing slice of pizza from beneath my bed, I wanted to read Phanfiction with all the excitement one could fit into a sentence.

But my father wanted me to experience what he had back in the day, a heavy metal rock band.

"Dad, please." I begged, I didn't want to be here, I had bad vibes everywhere I looked. I felt the pressure swimming across my spine to my brain. "Levi, I can assure you that this is something way better than your room"

I thought about what he said, how's listening to humans play instruments better than phanfics? Without hesitation, I reached for my phone from my deep, empty pockets where old buss tickets lied with yellow gum attached to them, and I turned on Wattpad.

Skimming and scamming through my reading list looking for my favourite phanfic, I came across a fanfic that I didn't recall reading, ever.

"O-oh, uhm no-othing important" I stuttered. I look closely at the cover photo only to figure out it was the band me and my dad had planned to see tonight.

"Great" I muttered. It is a bit of a coincidence how this ended up on my reading list though, I'm still trying to figure out how it even got there. I click on the 'read' button to see why anyone would even waste their precious time typing up such trash.