Chapter 24

Ariel's POV
I was sleeping when I heard a loud noise. I jolted up in bed and looked around. No one was in the bed with me. Cameron's on tour. Matthew went home. Who's here? I grab my bat that I always kept near my bed when Cameron wasn't home. I slowly open the door and peeped out. There was super gusty winds outside and a very bad storm was happening. I look down the stairs and see a man on his phone with a scared face on his face. He looked up. "Cam?" I asked myself. He looked my direction. Nope. Not Cam. "Who are you? And why are you in my house?" I say grabbing a gun from the nearest closet. He looked at the gun and looked scared. He doesn't have a weapon. I lowered the gun. "Who are you?!" I screamed again. He started walking towards the stairs. I pointed the gun at him. "Just tell me who you are and I won't shoot." I said shaking a little. "I'm... Matthew!!" He said taking his hood off. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA! What are you doing!?" I screamed. He walked up the stairs and embraced me with a hug. "I'm sorry." He giggled. I started  shaking bad. "I'm soooo sorry." he said hugging me again. "It's fine. J-just don't to it a-again." I chocked out. "I won't ever." He said hugging me yet again. All of a sudden, we hear a big loud noise. I grabbed a hold of Matthew and hugged his torso tight. He wraps his arms around me. "It's okay. It's just bad weather." He said looking at his phone. His facial expression changes quick. "What? What's happening?" I asked frantically. "There's a tornado. Come straight for us." He said. "Come on. I need to get Lana." I said pulling him. I grab Lana and my phone and charger. I grab my laptop and its charger. "Okay. Follow me." I said pulling him to the basement. We get in the under the stairs and close the door. I cuddle up with Matthew. "It's okay. I'm here" he said. "I wish Cameron was here." I said squeezing my eyes shut. I heard my phone go off. I picked up my phone and it was Cameron. "Hey baby girl" he said. "H-hey" I chocked out. "What's wrong princess?" He asked concerned. "Well. There's bad weather happening here. I-it's a tornado." I said shaking. "Okay. Stay calm and stay on the phone with me as long as you can. Go to the basement and make sure Lana stays safe." He said frantically. "Matthew is here with me." I said. "Okay. I feel a lot better knowing he's there." he said. After a few minutes, the tornado goes over our house and it gets quiet. We stay put and watch the weather man on the Internet. "It is now safe to come out of your places" he said. I told Cameron we were okay and I hung up the phone. We walk upstairs and the house was still here and we still had power. How is this possible? We walk upstairs and I put Lana in her bed. I walk into my room and sit on my bed. "Im not letting you sleep here alone." He said getting on my bed. "Fine. You can sleep here." I said and we laid down and fell asleep. We are so lucky.
Well. That wasn't a good update. Sorry. I'll try to update better. Love y'all!-Sarah❤️