Nightmare

I awaited until night as everyone had fallen asleep, it was really boring and long waiting for the night to come. I know work was never this boring as it is now but since, I really wanted to come to this Pizzeria. I felt that awful aura around the robotic Bonnie and he was a funny animatronic when I was little. The lights went out as I took a deep breath and got up from my bed as I grab my black backpack as i swung it around my shoulder and walked out of my room as I slid the door behind me to a close.
The only thing that could be heard was my shoes thumping against the metal as I kept my eyes open for any movement, while making my way to the elevator. Some lights were flickering off the Exit sign as it glowed like neon color. I finally got to the elevator as I pressed the button and waited for the elevator doors to open so I can walk in. It took for a minute until the black doors slid open only to show an empty shaft with glowing tan lights that were coming off the buttons from the pad that was inside. I walked in as the doors shut behind me as I pressed a bottom number that had the number zero in pitch black paint. It then opened a pad that had a microphone as I said into it.

"Geneco Employee, Red X" I say as it went back into the pad as it granted my voice as the shaft slowly went down into the garage.

Once inside the garage the darkness met with me once the doors opened up. I just shook my head not afraid nor calm by it as I looked for my vehicle as I see it in the darkness shining with it's new color of black. The silver with it's lights patches of red with X going across it leading to the engines. Once to it I poked the middle of the hood as it opens a green screen with different status points as I type in the text box Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Once i pressed enter it showed up a map as I put in my GPS and got onto my bike as I see the key was already still there as I turned it and heard my bike turned on roared with great power.
I smile and felt a long thick ooze go up my whole body as I close my eyes and open them back up again as I see only a black tint screen in front of me as it shows a map of where i have to go as I leaned forward and twist the handle bar and drive off. Hearing the roar and engine scream out into the night as I follow the map to my destination reminded me of my first day out as the only little girl working like this when I turned 12 years old.

" ' So what you wanna do here Maria is just balance your self on the bike and don't lean to one side unless you have to, got it?' " I remember my uncle say as I nod and turned on the bike as i rode off leaving my uncle in a pit full of dust. That day never has left my memory because that was the month my uncle was killed and I had to take care of his daughter Shilo who was 2 at the time and now 5 years old living with good people who care for her now. While I work for some money to care for her when I'm older. I only see her at times when she is being checked up by my work. Her sickness has been very hard to cure since her mother was the one who infected her with the poison that was in her. Shilo seems distant at times because I always to seem to leave every time, she comes to visit but that's only because I'm working to pay for her cure. I sighed and kept riding; finally getting to the Pizzeria as I see nothing but darkness plagued it as if it was in a black veil.

I took off my helmet as It turns into dust as I got off my bike and looked around to see if anyone saw me. Knowing no one saw me I ran over to the building and quickly pick locked the door as I hear the click of the lock.

"Finally" Slowly i open the door as I hear nothing but cameras of the security looking around for any movement. A tiny fan blowing in the distant. I took a deep breath and crawled in as I slowly got up but crouched down as I walked around to see things around the old Pizzeria. I felt memories flood back into me as I felt a tear drip from eyes.

'This place and the darker memories of what had happened' i thought to myself as I growl and try to hold in my anger and pain of the visions of each memory.

'I should have seen the evil in that man's eyes' I continued as I walk down the darkened hall of the entrance as I make out the counter that Vincent would greet me and other people when we walk in. I gasped and groaned as my head start to pound really loud.

"Damn it"

My eyes soon became blurry with white as I soon was brought into an old memory of from when i was little.