E l e v e n

You go back on Twitter looking through your feed. Then, you have a feeling in you saying you should cuss Keemstar the fuck out. So you get you Twitter fingers ready on Keem's Twitter page. He posted a video asking why is he getting hate. You type in something...

@Y/N

Everyone gets hate. If you do something positive or negative. You're still going to get hate. This video is ridiculous because you're saying that you shouldn't get hate. It's very useless because probably people don't want to hear you out. Or, they just don't like you. I'm just telling you facts since you keep thinking why you getting hate.

You leave it as posting that under his post. Hearing all that shit Keem has to say, then he making a fucking lawsuit. Hell...no

Fed Ex comes through your house knocking on your door. You open the door with a bright smile on your face saying, "Hello can I help you?"

The man gives you a box then a piece of paper to sign. You sign the paper taking the big box in your house saying, "Thanks!"

You look at the box seeing it's from Calvin's address. You open the box viciously as you were curious what was in the box. It was a big ass teddy bear that was bigger than you. Also, there were candies which were your favorite. Then, this motherfucker buys you clothes and lingerie from PINK. You have to breathe for a second because this guy actually buys this for you? Girl, give me a high-five! Many letters were in the box as well. You open them all reading them, Calvin loves getting you in your feelings. He's such a good talker.

Hey Y/N! I read your letter. I laughed a little bit, but you can tell me anything you're thinking of. I'm not going to lose interest. I didn't know you were a freak. Don't worry, I'm a low-key freak myself. I just don't show it high-key, because it's nobody expects myself, my dick, and the pussy I'm feasting on. I thought of you when I was at the mall, so I bought you everything you liked. Your welcome gorgeous ;D Write me back asap ~Calvin <3

P.S here's a picture of me xD I thought it would be nice to let you have a picture of me

S here's a picture of me xD I thought it would be nice to let you have a picture of me

"Oh my gosh." You mumble to yourself as a tear fell down your cheek from being so damn happy

Girl ask him how big he is! Just kidding, don't go too far with it. Anyways, you go into the kitchen with your paper and pencil writing neatly on the sheet of paper with you saying...

Thanks ;D Why you love seeing me so damn happy? How the fuck you know my size?? Plus the lingerie <3 Mhm I bet you want to see me in that sexy ass lingerie. You know you wanna get hard boy xD Jokes aside, thanks for making my day baby boy. You can tell me anything as well <333 It seems like I can tell anything to you, and you'll give me the best advice. Thanks for everything hun! Outfit game strong as fuck in that picture, you're actually fine as fuck to be totally honest with you ;-)

You finished writing you letter putting it in an envelope going to the Post Office Box mailing it to Utah, where Calvin stayed. You run back home trying on the clothes your internet best friend bought for you. You actually look fine as fuck, your ass looks fat girl! High-five show that cake! You pick up your pink teddy bear as if was light, just bigger than you. It was pretty cute for Calvin to get that for a girl like you. This fag made your day again. He loves seeing his best friend happy ;)

Don't Forget To Vote

If you vote you'll get 100,000 dollars in 5 minutes under your bed. No scam.

No FUCKING scam.

Jokes aside, thanks for reading the shitty chapter ;-)