Kill or be killed

PROLOGUE

“Hey Yarah what happened on your date with Julian today?” My best friend whispered late one night over face time. We were keeping our voices down because it was late and my parents were trying to sleep in the room next to me.

“It was amassing we went on a picnic on our hill then to a diner for dinner which consisted of a for two milk shake, and for 2 spaghetti in the car movie. It was pure bliss.” I said trying to keep my voice from sounding like a school girl in love.

“Did Julian you know……. Say anything about me today?” Claudia asked with an emotion in her voice that I never heard her use before.

“No why would he?” I ask her confused and a little bit suspicious. If you knew her you would be as well. You see as much I love the girl she is known around school for being the Siren. She draws any boy she wants to have for that month with her looks or her “personality” (that she wants to have to get that boy) then after she has gotten what she wanted she leaves him. I mean I love the girl to death but I don’t want Julian to end up like the Ditched. 

“Because….um… I um I needed help.” She said looking defeated.

“What did you need help with that you could go to my boyfriend instead of your best friend since grade 4?” I asked really suspicious now. I know that Claudia would have nothing to do with my boyfriend but you could never be to sure.

“I knew that if I told you that you wouldn’t help me you would just say that I deserve what I got.” She said shyly

“Its okay Claudia don’t worry I’m your friend I would never do that.”

“……. I’m being stalked by one of the Ditched.”

“You were right you do deserve that It’s finally time someone strikes back,” said only half joking “I kid but don’t worry it’s probably just someone not clear on the fact that you and him are not dating anymore.”

“Yea your probably right but its still pretty creepy.” We continue talking until I hear a sound like breaking glass in the background of Claudia’s iPhone screen

“Hey did you hear that?” I asked

“Yea but it’s probably just my brother breaking another window playing paint ball.” But she couldn’t mask the fear I heard in her voice.

“Okay I have to go to bed it’s getting late and I need some sleep we have a big test tomorrow so you should probably get some rest as well” I said but I didn’t end the convocation. I had a bad feeling about leaving her I just never knew why. I was putting on my john Morrison pajamas when Claudia said something that made me freeze

“ Oh it’s you.” made a blood curling scream that made my blood run cold and a sound like a knife entering flesh kind of sound. I ran across the room and picked up my iPhone I saw Claudia laying there like a giant doll that your brother accidentally drew red marker across both her wrists. I did the only think I thought logical at the moment.

I screamed and screamed. I saw a shadow move over to the screen and ended the call. I could only make out what the body looked like I say a muscular jaw but no face and muscular shoulders in a full black top. I could just make out what looks like a tattoo of a heart with devil wings on his legs before I blacked out. 

*** AUTHORS NOTE*****

This is a book i wrote if you like it please vomment or fan it would be greatly appreciated and i will be doing authors notes for all my chapters thanks for reading :)