Part 11

Chapter 20

Back in the D, they held a private funeral for Rob, and buried him right outside the city. Rob's friends, along with a few relatives were allowed to attend. Stink and JT attended the services rocking bulletproof vests under their mink coats, armed with 17 shot clips. They were wanted dead in three states now.

They rode towards dangerous grounds in the Snow Bird to take Diamond, who was feigning for a rock, back home. Stink noticed Diamond had picked some of her weight back up and was looking better than he expected.

"Y'all ain't gotta drop me off, just let me out up here at the corner." Diamond insisted.

"You been acting strange about going to your crib since I been back home. What's up, Mama?" Stink asked.

"I ain't had a hit all day. That's what the fuck is up!"

"You just buried your son, and all you can think about is a hit?"

"Don't start with me muthafucka, cause it's yo fault I had to bury my goddamn son!"

"Come on y'all, chill out." JT intervened.

"Man, take her straight home." Stink told JT. "She don't need to be on the block today."

"Don't tell me what I need, Stink. Last time I checked, I was yo mama."

"We taking you home, Diamond. Where you go from there is up to you." JT said.

Diamond sighed, realizing she had no choice. "Ain't this a bitch."

When they arrived at the house they grew up in, Stink spotted a young man on the front porch talking on a cell phone.

"Who is that?" he asked.

"Nobody." Diamond said, moving quickly for the door.

"What you mean nobody? Who the fuck is he?"

"My friend."

She jumped out the van, signaling the young man to follow her into the house.

JT pulled the van from the middle of the street to the curb, and Stink got out. JT soon followed. They both knew that something was obviously going on that Diamond didn't want them to know about.

Stink twisted the doorknob, only to find it locked. He banged on the door. "Ma, open the fucking door!"

The house was quiet for a moment, and then the door sprung open. The dude standing in the doorway wasn't the same dude that was just on the porch.

As Stink and JT entered the house, they counted four young cats about their age or younger, just chilling like they were at home. Diamond sat in the corner with her crack pipe in hand, looking disgraced. Caught.

"I already told them they can't stay, now that y'all back. So don't even trip," she said.

"You got niggas selling dope out the house?"

"I said they was leaving Stink, what the fuck?"

The crew of unfamiliar faces sat silently.

"Y'all niggas gotta go. Now." JT ordered calmly.

The crew stared at each other to see if anyone wanted to protest.

Stink and JT waited for a response.

The crew of amateurs recognized they were in the presence of some real Gs. They got up and left.

After the funeral, they had a meeting with a gun dealer they had been referred to by Big Pooh. The meeting took place in the suburb, Sterling Heights. They purchased a complete arsenal. 40 Cals, Sig Sauers, P-22s some AR-15s and a couple of MP-5 HK's. It was about to be on.