Birthday!

it suddenly felt like i was all alone...
but it was time i realized that it was not a time to cry and grieve, i had to get up on my knees and do something, i picked up the phone and called Krish and spoke "Krish, the unknown presence was my mom, she told me to perform the rituals in order for Sara to leave the house..."

he said "huh what? sorry did not pay attention"
i said "ughh, mom was the unknown presence at home she told to perform final rites in order for Sara to leave the house" he said "ohh okay"
"can you help me find a priest?" i questioned
"yeah ok listen sorry a bit busy will talk to you later"
i said "okay, cool" and hung up

and i suddenly realized it was Krish's birthday in less than 2 hours, i wanted to surprise him at 12! i called Kia amd quickly spoke "Kia! you and Sunny together?"
she replied "always and forever" i giggled and said "i know that stupid, i mean right now!" she replied "yeah yeah we are" and i said "ok put me on speaker"

i quickly started off "it's Krish's birthday in a while, let's do something"
Sunny said "pizza and cake?" i retorted "what about some alcohol?"
Sunny said "uh-huh someone's turning into a party bitch"
i said "was always one" and added "ok Sunny you go get some drinks, me and Kia will get the food!" he replied "yes captain"
i said to Kia "meet at Dominos" and hung up

i put on a red sexy strapless bra-lette with a seen-through loose tank top on top with short denims and boota and left the house, before leaving i yelled "tujhe Krish ki kasam Sara that you won't harm Me, Krish, Kia and Sunny" well... don't know if she heard it!

i met Kia at Dominos, got 2 large pizza's and a chocolate cake with 'Happy Birthday Krish' on it and head to Krish's apartment, we waited for Sunny in the lobby... he took a lot of time and when he arrived i asked him "what took you so long?" he said "it was hard finding alcohol, i got some vodka, beer, whiskey and wine"
i exclaimed "thats a lot!" he said "chill girl!"

Kia asked "are we missing out on anything?"
i asked "why?"
she replied "because we have a lot of time left, we can cover up"

Sunny said "umm... Zara you should get a condom because birthday sex is really common"
i replied "oh shut up Sunny! if we have sex what are you gonna do then?"
Sunny said "we'll have it as well, anyways we had it a couple of times"

i said "wow really? i had it today too!"
Kia exclaimed "omg you seriouss?"
i said "yaaa dudee"
Sunny said "great going"
and i smirked at him