Sorting Sort Of?

Kia and Sunny left the apartment to look for gasoline, i knew they both left me here along with Krish so i could sort shit out with him but that was no way happening!

Krish nudged me and was on his knees saying "Zara! please forgive me, i really know what i've done is not forgivable, but please, words can't explain my feelings! i'll do anything for you!"

i said "is the lecture done? class dismissed? can i go?" i turned around, ready to walk till he grabbed my hand and a chill hit my spine... he started singing songs, and now instead of a chill, a truck hit my spine! i tried to hold my feelings in...

he pulled me and said "let's sort this out"

i replied "okay"

the first thing he said are the words every girl would want to here "i love you" i just said "hmm"

he asked me " don't you love me? don't you miss me? don't you miss the soft touches, the moments we shared? was all that just for fun? everything between us was real"

honestly, i completely tore up after that... i cried and screamed "i do Krish! i do, i miss everything between us..." i fell on the floor, crying a whole river...

he asked in annoyance and held my cheeks "then what is the problem?"

i said "you! you are my problem, i hate you, i wish to throw you off the cliff but also be the one to catch you from below" he replied "then do it"

i said "it's not so easy Krish!"
he asked "what's so difficult?"

i raised my voice "what's so difficult? difficult? i'll tell you what exactly is difficult! it's difficult to have sex in that room and with you because it was my first time! this thought will haunt me forever! it'll become difficult to trust you, i mean it already has... you know what Krish? i'll summarize! YOU ARE DIFFICULT!"

he was weeping, he replied "then make me easy"
in a fierce tone i said "that someone to make you 'easy' is not me anymore!"

i added "listen Krish, the thing i feel for you, is not there any more inside me... i've lost all my feelings for you, that love for you does not exist anymore, it's not the same as before..."

he was quiet after and so was i...
thankgod Sunny and Kia returned after that
Sunny asked "wanna go now?" i replied "better"

i took my bag, fixed my hair and was ready to leave the apartment when i turned around and just said "Krish, we're over, officially!"