Chapter one: Argentum

Before i start this book I would like you readers to know I have recently been inspired to start writing Pokemon stories because of 5 books. Fiery lands and stormy seas, a Pokemon tale (1,2, and 3, the things that define us, the edge of war, and whispers in the dark (ESPECIALLY whispers in the dark, love that story) and give a shoutout to the people who made those stories and encourage you to read them :)
----------------------------------------------
I stared in awe at the giant academy before me. Sure, in Kanto there had been the Pokemon tower and silph co industries, but this had to be as big as silph co, maybe even a few feet bigger.

I still couldn't believe that a day ago I had been at home in saffron city, with my family in the Kanto region. Now I was in the Kalos region, standing in front of Argentum academy.

I was thrown out of my dreamlike state by a kid no older than ten shoving past me and towards the building. "Sorry!" He shouted as he turned back to me. "Come on Lily!" The boy shouted. A girl ran past me, looking about the same age as the boy but carrying a large backpack.

"Okay, okay Ethan!" She stated, clearly annoyed. I walked forward, feeling exuberance flow through me (and yes, I will use long ass Words like that occasionally XD). There was a large stand outside that had A LOT of paperwork on it. It looked like a headache for a twenty year old, let alone my sixteen year old self.
----------------------------------------------
After about twenty minutes of annoying and tedious questions I sighed and put the paperwork on the stand in front of one of the people running the stand.

"Alright, Just one more set of questions to make sure nothing is wrong with the paperwork" the lady said to me. "Shoot" I said rubbing my temples a little bit.

"Name: Alexander lorius
Gender: male
Registration type: psychic
Pokemon: none
Age: sixteen
This is all right, yes?" The lady asked me. "Yes" I answered peacefully. I was a little peeved when she had to ask for my gender because I didn't know if that was an insult or standard issue questions.

"Okay then Alex, follow this gentleman right here" the lady pointed to a man in a casual outfit with a maroon t-shirt that had in bright red letters 'ARGENTUM'.

We walked into the building and awe overtook me as I stared at the size of the building and the multiple floors  of it. I followed the man into a room labeled 'POKEMON" and we went down a long hallway, passing doors that had Pokemon types above them.

We stopped when we reached the door labeled 'PSYCHIC' and entered. I felt pure elation and excitement fill me as I saw the six Pokemon shown in front of me.

If you were wondering why there are six Pokemon to choose from, it's because they wanted the starter Pokemon from all regions to have a chance to be chosen, so they took six Pokemon of each type to be chosen as a starter.

The Pokemon there were ralts, abra, eevee, slowpoke, mime Jr., and Solosis. There were signs with their names on them above their cage. I stared at the eevee confused. "Isn't eevee a normal type?" I asked the man.

He smiled as he looked at it, "yes, but this eevee was bred for certain stats to be even better when it evolves into espeon. Like how an eevee bred for speed would be extremely fast as a jolteon, much faster than a normal one.

"Oh" I said quietly. I looked at each one before looking at the small ralts, it's head cocked curiously at me with its hand at its mouth, as if it were pondering about something.

"I choose ralts" I say as I observed the adorable Pokemon who was trying to keep its cool. But it couldn't contain the small smile that appeared on its face.