"YEN!"

"whAT?"

"COME DOWNSTAIRS!"

"WHY?"

"JUST COME, PENDEJA!"

I sighed before getting out of bed and put a hoodie on; a pastel pink and blue hoodie to be exact.

I lazily walked down the stairs wondering why I'm still living with my parents.

"What?"

"Dinners ready; mom made enchiladas, and spicy radish kimchi." Dan Tae, my brother, stated with a grin.

"Aight lets go."

Dan Tae got up next to me and immediately his figure toward over mine. "Hey man, I thought I told to not stand next to me."

He chuckled before responding; "Right, I'm sorry shorty."

"I'm not short."

"Then why don't you want me to stand next to you?"

"Because you just make me feel short." I whispered.

My brother was almost six feet; he's 16, while I'm five feet, I'm 20.

I wished to at least be 5'3" but when the doctor told me I was going to stop growing and that, that was my height forever; I nearly cried while my brother laughed his butt off.

"What? I couldn't hear you; here this should make it better." He replied as he crouched down.

"You're right; it is better." I responded as I smacked the back of his head and ran towards the kitchen.

-

After dinner; I was stuck washing the dishes as Dan Tae dried them. I let out a sigh.

'Damn my life is boring.'

"You right." I said out loud and nodded my head. "What?" Dan Tae asked looking at me with a confused expression.

"Nah, nothing."

I was thinking of ways to maybe make my life more interesting when the idea hit me, no literally the idea actually hit me.

"Ow." I said letting out a groan.

"That's yours." My mom said as she walked away. I rubbed my head trying to sooth the pain.

"Aish, couldn't she just put the magazine on the table?"

"You know how mum is; she prefers hitting someone, hey what's this for?"

"Hmm?" I asked as I stood on my tippy toes trying to look at the same time as Dan Tae, "Oh, sorry." He said before lowering down the magazine.

'THREE DAY SALE!'

'COME NOW AND GET YOUR FAVORITE BRANDS!'

'WE'RE MOVING STORES SO COME NOW BEFORE THE SALE IS OVER!'

"Oi; noona, there's a sale at our favorite store."

"Yeah I know, I'm looking at the ad too."

"Should we go?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course we should go, let's finish the dishes first though."

Washing the dishes I realized that I'm still doing the same things I did as a teenager but see this, this will make it different.

When I was a teenager all I was able to do was study; hey at least a I was ranked number 1 on every exam, I was never able to go out with friends or go sales like this one.

This time I'll make sure to do everything I wasn't able to do while I'm in college.

I don't want to leave and just say; "Oh college? Yeah all I did was study and get good rankings and grades."

I'm going to do something fun; starting with this sale.

-

"MUM! DAD! WE'RE HEADING OUT; WE'LL BE BACK IN A WHILE!"

I yelled out as I put my shoes on.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING? HUH? AT THIS HOUR? YEN, DAN TAE, COME UPSTAIRS NOW!" My mother responded.

"Shit, hurry up before she comes downstairs." Dan Tae urged, "I need to tie my sho-" I was cut off by the sound of sandals hitting the stairs.

"Let's go." I said running out of the house and into the car.

I started the engine and was about to pull out of the drive way when; "Put your seatbelt on." I urged.

"What?"

"Put your seatbelt on."

"It's alright; I don't wanna."

"I'm not leaving if you don't put your seatbelt on, Dan Tae."

He let out a sigh before finally putting his seatbelt on. I drove out of the drive way and made my way to the mall.