"Hyung; I'm going to another store, I'll be back quickly." Yoongi said before leaving.

I let out a sigh; he was suppose to be helping me with the clothes I'm going to buy.

See; there's going to be a sale in this store, I don't really like it, it has those types of brands Namjoon likes but, when I searched their store in Naver (considering I had the laptop at the time and he asked me to see what they'd be selling) I saw they had many clothing in pink.

A store that carries this much pink AND is having a sale; count me in. I even printed coupons that were online to get an extra discount.

"Um, I'm going to another store as well-" Jungkook stated, trying to leave like Yoongi did.

I grabbed his collar before he could leave; "If I brought you, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin is because I know I'll need help. Hoseok and Jimin immediately left to the food court when we came; Yoongi just left to another store, you think I'm gonna let you leave as well?"

He looked down as I scolded him.

"No mum."

"Mhmm, that's what I thought, and what did I say about calling me mum? Hmm?"

"Sorry mum, I mean-I meant hyung."

I looked at him as he nervously looked at me with a smile.

-

"OMMA! OMMA!" I turned around to see Taehyung.

"WHAT?" I panically looked at him.

"Can I have some money?" He asked with his usual rectangle smile. I slightly turned my head towards the side.

'Did I bring him?'

I asked myself before asking Jungkook; "kookie, did I bring Taehyung?"

"Aniyo."

"Taehyunggie~, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I didn't want to stay with Namjoon hyung; he said let's have some fun and went to get the computer his cousin lent him,"

"I was scared for my life; I knew what he was going to watch, I didn't want to watch it so when you came back upstairs to get your wallet I went downstairs and hid in the trunk."

He explained with a scared expression. "How did you get out?" Jungkook asked; "I had pick something, a lock I think."

I sighed before giving him a 20,000 won. His eyes lit up before thanking me and leaving.

"Can I-"

Jungkook was about to ask for money when I cut him off; "No."

-

When we finally arrived at the front of the line a security guard came out with two girls.

One was holding her head while fixing her hair and the other was touching her busted lip.

An employee came out with an annoyed face.

"If you come in and fight; we will ask you to leave if you don't we WILL call security on you," I let out a scoff; who fights in sales? It's just plain stupid if you get it the same time, be the bigger person and let it go. There's no complete and utter reason to fight over a piece of clothing.

"Alright; now the next group can come in." She said motioning for us to enter.

Jungkook and I entered with what seemed couple who were behind us and a bunch of other girls.

"Okay Jungkook; I'm going to look on this aisle you can look in any other aisle but, you can't leave the store. If you get lost just call me on my phone and mommy will answer alright?"

"I thought you didn't like being called mom."

"I-, just call me if you need me."

-

Jungkook went his way and I went my way. I kept looking and looking and couldn't find anything that appealed to me.

I should've brought Namjoon; he's the one who likes all these brands and Yoongi but I don't know where he went.

Oh well that's their loss.

I kept looking and looking until this shirt really caught my eye.

It was a pink shirt that had these blue words imprinted on it that said; 'Thrasher' with flames on the top of the words.

I recognized the brand because I got Yoongi a Christmas present that looked exactly like this; only that it was a hoodie not a shirt, it was black, it had red and orange words instead of blue.

I really liked it. It was pretty yet it was something that could make me seem even manlier.

Just as I was reaching out for it; a small hand grabbed it the same time was getting it as well.

I looked over to see no one; I started to feel a bit creeped out when a fake cough was released causing me to look down.

I saw a small, fragile looking girl. She was wearing a pastel pink and blue hoodie that's seemed a bit big on her frame; she wore black skinny jeans and a pair of white converse, she had a messy bun that just made her seem cute. She was also looking up at me.

Figures, she is pretty short.

She looked at me then my hand, which was still on the shirt, and back at me.

Is she expecting me to let go? Sorry hoe, I saw this first.

I let out a chuckle. "Can you please let go of my shirt." I said emphasizing the word 'my' which caused her to laugh.

It was an adorable laugh to be honest and I'd find it really cute if she wasn't holding onto the shirt that was minutes away from becoming mine.

"Your shirt? Boii, this is my shirt. I saw it first and I grabbed it first so uh, if you'd just let go." She said trying to pull it to her side.

"Hahaha, no. I saw it and grabbed it first therefore it's mine." I replied pulling back towards me causing her to bump into my chest.

"Look here pretty boy you don't want to test me; it'd be a shame if your pretty face got some bruises don't you think?"

Is she threatening me? I scoffed; never judge a book by its cover.