As Dan Tae and I were waiting in line; two tall boys were in front of us.

They seemed to have been arguing because when one walked away and the other tried to leave as well; the blonde guy grabbed him by the collar and scolded him.

The younger looking boy then looked down before replying with a, "No mum."

"Aye, you think that's his mum?" Dan Tae asked as he bent down to make sure they didn't hear him.

"Are you serious bro? He's obviously his adopted son; the guy can't have kids." I replied before smacking his head.

"You right."

"It's cute though; I think he wants to be the dad but his partner said, 'You are to be the mum'."

"Oi, and their kids call him mum and he doesn't like it but he secretly does."

"Yea, yea, yea, yea!"

-

A couple minutes later and another tall boy came running yelling; "OMMA! OMMA!"

I thought he was actually calling for his mum when all of a sudden the guy in front of us turned to him and panically replied, "WHAT?"

The boy was tall; he was cute and had a baby face but, his voice didn't match his face.

It was deep and raspy; like a 30-year-old smoker.

"Can I have some money?" He asked with a cute rectangle smile.

The man looked his child before asking; "kookie, did I bring Taehyung?"

"Aniyo."

"Taehyunggie~, what are you doing here?"

"I didn't want to stay with Namjoon hyung; he said let's have some fun and went to get the computer his cousin lent him,"

I looked at Dan Tae with a shocked face while he snorted trying not to laugh.

"I was scared for my life; I knew what he was going to watch, I didn't want to watch it so when you came back upstairs to get your wallet I went downstairs and hid in the trunk." He explained with a scared expression.

Oh that poor child; I'm hoping this Namjoon guy isn't his father.

"How did you get out?" The boy who was identified as 'kookie' asked; "I had to pick something, a lock I think."

The man who I now assumed was the mum sighed before giving him a 20,000 won. His eyes lit up before thanking him and leaving.

"Can I-"

'Kookie' was about to ask for money when he cut him off; "No."

Oi, playing favorites with your children maybe? I see you.

-

When we finally arrived at the front of the line a security guard came out with two girls.

One was holding her head while fixing her hair and the other was touching her busted lip.

An employee came out with an annoyed face.

"If you come in and fight; we will ask you to leave if you don't we WILL call security on you," I snorted; hoe if I wanna fight I'll fight, you can't tell me what to do.

"You're not gonna fight." Dan Tae whispered. Fuck, never mind.

"Alright; now the next group can come in." She said motioning for us to enter.