When 2 become 1

As the two girls came back towards you, you then found it the perfect time to grab your shots off the black shiny tray Louis was catering with in one hand.
You, Charlotte & Katie: 3,2,1.... You downed your shots as you banged them on the table.
Two hours after you being out you managed to get Niall to talk to Katie and with half an hour they both ha disappeared.
You and Louis both had an idea of what they might be doing though. 😏
It was nearly 2:30 am so you and Louis thought it would be time for you two to go home. As you both went to jump in a cab you seen Niall and Katie necking and trading numbers before seeing her off in a taxi too.
We managed to get his attention as he looked over and winked at us😉

it took us around 20 minutes to get home but we finally was in our own house even though we left the others to defend for themselves 😂You was trying to get ready for bed but with Louis kissing all down you neck and lips very passionately you foun...

You was trying to get ready for bed but with Louis kissing all down you neck and lips very passionately you found it very hard to concentrate on what you were doing and found it hard to think. But in the end you managed as u both put matching pjs on which looked like this (even though you weren't married)

 But in the end you managed as u both put matching pjs on which looked like this (even though you weren't married)