Chapter Three

Avery's outfit for the party

Friday//
I woke up to my alarm turned it off and got ready for school aka hell. After I was done I grabbed my phone and my bag and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw my brother past out hanging half way off the couch with a bottle of some type of alcohol in his hand. I mentally rolled my eyes and thought typical Jackson.

I walked out the door and headed to school, today I had to walk because Alex had to take his mom to work on his way to school and if he would have picked me up then we would have been late. It's only about a 10-15 minute walk to school so I put in my headphones and walked on the side walk. I was listening to Breathe Me by Sia, singing softly as I walked down the sidewalk. Out of the corner of  my eye I see a red truck slowing down coming up next to me. My hands start to feel clammy because I was nervous. They roll down there window and I see that it's Ross , I take my earbud out and walk over to the truck. "Hey want a ride?" He asks "sure" I say walking over to the passenger side and hoping in. "Sorry for not being able to work on the project with you yesterday" Ross apologizes as he pulls away from the curb and back onto the road "it's okay I was also..." I say as I try to think of why I couldn't have done it either "b-busy I stutter trying to play it cool. He smirks at me "mmhmn I'm sure you were" he chuckles "I was!" I say trying to keep a smile from forming on my lips. We pull up to school. Get out of the car and make our way through the crowd to get inside. We say goodbye and I spot Alex so I walk over to him. "Hey do you mind giving me a ride to the party later" I asked "no not at all, pick you up at 8?" "Yay, thanks" I say giving him a death squeezing hug. "A-Ave can't breath" "whoops sorry got a little bit too excited" I chuckled lightly. The bell rang we said goodbye and went our separate ways to put first class.

Skip to the end of the day cause school is boring 😂

I walked home listening to music. I zone out, I didn't even realize that I was at the end of my driveway until I looked up. Jackson's car wasn't in the driveway so he was probably out drinking and partying like always. I walk in my house and eat my after school snack. I see alcohol and beer bottles everywhere so I decide to clean up before I get ready.

After about an hour or two I start to get ready for the party and do my hair, makeup and put on my outfit when I get an text from Alex saying he's outside. I walk out and hop in his car "you look good ave" he says "thanks you too." After 25 minutes we arrive at Justin's house, its pretty big he's always having parties though, I swear where's his parents? But I guess they're always working if they got this big house to pay for. Me and Alex walk in and I turn my head one second and this bitch has already left me. Great! Note the sarcasm. I started walking around trying find him when I spot him with the school slut Tiffany Evans. I rolled my eyes and scoffed walking away when someone bumps into me. I turned to see who it is and my eyes meet these blue beautiful blue eyes staring back at me. "I'm sorry " the guy says then I say "i-its a-alright " I stutter in a trance "what's your name cutie "he asks "it's Avery what about you" I said "I'm Noah do you want a drink" he asked "sure." Then we push our way through the crowd trying to get to the kitchen and he hands me a red cup and I said "thanks" as I take a few sips. After about 5 minutes of talking to him I start feeling lightheaded and he asks me if I'm alright "yeah I just need to sit down for a little" I say "there's a room upstairs" he says "okay." As we are walking upstairs I look around for Alex but my vision starts getting blurry Noah pulls me into a room with a bed and I sit down and he starts to look at me like I'm something to eat.Then he starts kissing me and I kiss him back and he starts pulling on my shirt and takes It off .

SEXUAL CONTENT
Read At Your Own Risk

He starts to pull off my bra and starts grabbing my boobs harshly "s-stop t-this t-this is too far" I say and he starts sucking ,biting,and pulling my nipple "stop please!" I cry "shut up and enjoy it babe" Noah said as he yanked down my pants and shoves his member inside me. I black out.

AN// like and comment for more!