Nursery Room

Novae Pov

I just couldn't wait to start my day, I woke up with the intention to shop till I could no longer walk anymore literally.

I woke up earlier than usual today, I needed enough time to get myself together. "With this big ass balloon in front of me I wasn't able to do shit for myself." Not even put on my own show.

"I smiled at the thought, I just couldn't wait to get baby Tyrese into this world."

I jumped into the shower, did my hair and grabbed my summer dress from my closet. I put my clothes on and headed towards Terese, who was still fast asleep.

"Rese, wake yo lazy ass up." He rolled over in bed and ignored me. "Nigga wake up! we gotta go I said as I tagged on the sheet."

"Babe stop, lemme sleep." No am ready, let's go get yo ass up!

"Ahhhh, what time is it?" 8:45, now let's go.

Terese Pov

After Novae woke my ass up out of my good sleep, I got up showered put on some black basketball shorts, whiteT-Shirt and my black and white Jordan.

Immediately we left and went towards the mall so our shopping could begin. Novae had a huge ass list, shit I understood we haven't started shopping that much yet but damn.

Two of my homeboys came along, along with Shantel.

"Since Novae had a huge ass list, we needed more than one car."

Our first store was the Jordan store for new borns, as I looked at all the baby things laying around in front me I just couldn't wait to have my lil man in my arms.

The list was crazy first we bought him over 20 different pairs of Jordan sock, with every outfit he would have a matching sock since he wasn't able to wear shoe just yet.

"My baby gon be looking too cute tho." I heard Novae say, yeah I know it's because I'm the daddy. I smiled as she hit me playfully on the arm.

After walking out the entire mall, I noticed that Novae's feet started to swell, she denied they been hurting all day but now all that walking was beginning to show from her swollen feet. We wrapped up our last items and went home, by the time we got home and unpacked the stuff from the car it was about 5:00.

The boys and I had painted the room in baby blue as Novae had requested. Now we were moving the furnitures in the room, this was a big ass room for a baby. By the time we got most of the furnitures inside the room, Novae was knocked out in our room.

Novae Pov

I woke up and look up over the clock, the numbers read 8:37.

"Damn I slept through everything." I got up and walked my fat ass to the bathroom cleaned up and went across the hall to the baby room.

When I got there they were just finishing up, it was amazing. Tears came to my eyes, I couldn't believe all this was happening.

Over his bed was his name laid across the wall in white Italian letters Tyrone Tyrese Thomas.

Everything was just too cute, they hanged his pants and shirts neatly in the closet. "For a baby, he was stocking with everything." His draws we packed neatly with shirts, pants of all brands.

I thanked everyone for their help, the room was just amazing, it was everything I wanted and I was living it.

Around 10:30 everyone left, my legs were still sore. I walked into our room and sat at the edge of the bed, 15 minutes later Terese walked in.

"Hey babe, you feeling okay?" Yeah, am fine just my legs hurt. "I replied."

He walked over to the bed, sat down and placed my legs on his lap and started to massage them.

"Baby, I don't think we need to have a baby shower." I was planning on it, I mean we have everything that we need and I sure as hell don't need anything drop no one for my child.

"Yeah ah feel to, cuz ain't nobody fina provide for my jit but me."

"Babe, stop being silly." Naw, I'm for real.

As he massaged my legs, it put me in a sleepy mood. We talked for a few minutes before I fell asleep and went straight to bed again.

Terese Pov

I pulled the covers over my baby as she curled up in my arms, I thank The Lord the day for sending her to me.

Novae is everything I've ever wanted in a girl, as much as we argue and get into petty shit, she will always be my lady and the mother of my child/children. One day I will make her my wife, and pretty soon she will me too.

Nothing felt more comforting than having her in my arms, as her body rubbed against mine with every move that she made. The scent of her hair, I would do anything to keep her here with me.

Novae Pov

I woke up to the baby kicking the shit out of me, indicating that it was time for me to wake my ass up. "Baby don't move, I can feel him moving." I looked over at the clock and saw that it was freaking 6:30 in the morning. What the fuck? Do you two ever sleep? When I'm up he wants to be sleeping, but when it's time for me to sleep his ass is always active. I pulled the spread over my head and tried to go back to sleep, but there was no way in hell neither of them was allowing that. Since I wasn't able to sleep with Tyrone up and acting, and Terese rubbing my stomach I decided to watch tv.

20 minutes into watching tv, I watch as Terese drifted off asleep with his head rest against my stomach.

"Awww, it was too cute." Without another word I set my hand on his head and my free hand on my tummy and off to sleep I went.