The Waiting

Grey blur over took daniels vision. he could here gun shots, but no well. every thing around him seemed to be happening in slow motion. Liam ran over to Daniels side, and said something that to him sounded like "g-t u- w-re -go--n t- b- p--k-d o--" sudenly, everything sped up. Liam dragged him behind a smoldering seat. "COME ON, LET GO!!!!"

  "THEY WERE WAITING FOR US!!?!" shouted Guy, who had been shot in the leg. Daniel picked up a Skorpian and took down a captain in a bloody puddle. Liam leaped over the makeshift barricade with a AK-74u and open fired. 

all firing stopped. Guy peered over the seat to look.

"W-w-we got em all!?!"

"it would appear so.." Liam said

Out of nowhere, black and red soldiers poured out of the base. nothing could be herd but the reports of the M41As' and there 10MM explosive ammo putting dents in the concrete of the airfield they had crashed into.

Daniel was on the ground. an explosive round knocked him over the chair the were covering behind. bullets wizzed by as Daniel struggled to get up. everything stopped. all sound, movement, everything.

Daniel looked thrugh the ACOG scope of a man 50 feet away. the mans finger slowly pulled. he herd the firing pin move and strike the bullet, the primer igniting. the bullet slowly contenued its path. before the bullet could leave the barrel, time sped back up. a tank shell ripped into the mans chest and detonated, sending blood everywhere. 60 T-279 tanks tore passed the downed helicopter, blowing through the horde of soldiers. SPEZNAS in similar helicopters erupted from the smoke sending hailstorms of bullets into the air. By this time, the 40MM AA batterys in Kevlar open fired. fire balls rained from the sky as a helocopter spun into the side of the base taking 3 AA cannons with it.

Blood exploded from Guys side as he jerked back and dropped dead. a CREW soldier met a similar fate. blood sprayed into the air as Daniel reloded his Skorpians, took one in each hand and let hell loose.