Chapter 4.2 (Alexa's Pov)

Alexa's Pov

So today I leave D.C. to go to Arizona to see Devin, I'm so excited. I got dressed in a big sweatshirt, a pair of jeans and some Nike running shoes. I put on zero makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. I heard a knock on my door and was like...

"Come in" I said and I saw that it was Felicity.
"Ready to go?" she asked.
"Yes. Could to help me with the medium suitcase?"
"Sure" she responded and grabbed the suitcase

I grabbed the other suitcase and put my carry-on bag over my shoulder. We walked downstairs and out the house. We but the suitcases in the back of the car and walked back in the house.

I said goodbye to Felicity's parents and told them I'll be back in 2 weeks.

Felicity is taking me to the airport, so we got in the car and we were on our way. We stopped to get some food and ate on our way to the airport. We arrived at the airport a while later. We got the suitcases out of the back and walked in.

"Bestfriend I'm going to miss you these next two weeks" said Felicity.
"So am I. Well I have to go"
"Yeah girl, bye" she said giving me a hug and I hugged back.

I checked in walked to the other side to where the gates were. I turned around and saw Felicity. I waved goodbye at her and then went to find my gate.

I found gate 57 and waited till it was time to board the plane. While I waited I texted Devin.

To Devin: I'll be arriving at Arizona at 3 p.m.
From Devin: Ok. Can't wait to see you again
To Devin: I can't wait either

*skip the wait time and flight*

I arrived at the airport in Phoenix. I went to baggage claim and got my suitcases. I put my carry-on bag on top of my big suitcases and then I pulled my two suitcase. I walked around looking for Devin, couldn't call him because my cellphone died. Me being an idiot, I put my charger in a suitcase and not my carry-on bag.

I search of him for a good ten minutes and then when I looked to my right I saw him on his phone.

"Devin!" I yelled and he looked up.

He searched for me for like a second and then his eyes finally met mine. I let go of my suitcases and ran up to hug him. We met halfway and hugged of a while.

"Let's go" he said and grabbed my suitcases.
"Ok"

We walked out the airport and to the parking lot. He found his car and put the suitcases in the back of his black Dodge Challenger. We got in then drove off.

"Where are we going?"
"My house"
"Alright"

He whole car ride we just rapped Drake lyrics and laughed.