léyo

"You throwing dirt on my old name only gets worse when you know things."-drake

Please excuse my mistakes .

*restaurant *

Lehyia walked into the resturaunt looking for her mother and sister. she saw her mother first and made her way over.

"Hey mama where's sophia?"

Just then Sophia walked in with her shades and fur coat sitting with us.

"Good morning mama.....not You. You can choke. " she replied rolling her eyes.

"Nice to see that you've been mind screwed by me and it worked.Mama how was the flight?"

I smirked hugging her and pecking her cheek feeling Sophia's stare from a mile away.

"What is it sophia? "

" i just walked in here and you didn't even acknowledge my presence. Next time you better treat me with respect."

"You sound ignorant."

"You look ignorant."

"Bitch I will be ignorant all over yo motha -"

"So how's brandon?" She smiled with a smirk.

"I don't know you tell me since you're fucking him."

Sophias eyes widened as she sat up in her chair. Lehyia knew Sophia was the type to get back at her by sleeping with men lehyia was currently sleeping with.

"I haven't seen the both of you in years! just please for once can y'all not fight?! "

They remain silent looking at each other across the table angrily .

"tell me Mom how is everything ?" I asked as Sophia glared at me.

"It's going. But I can manage ."

I shook my head in disappointment.Sophia brings on more stress than any woman should have to carry.

she's more of a burden if you asked me .

"you would probably know that lehyia if you actually stayed around instead of stripping."

"Oh so you wanna talk past.lets go back to when you burned down the house and how you placed the twins in the oven!"

"oh shut the hell up! we all know the only reason you're here is for one thing."

" stop it Sophia!"

" no Mom that's all she wants money.she's a slut!tell me lehyia what will $300 get Me."*holding money in her face.*

"you know what keep your damn money !" I yelled throwing the money in her face as we both got up.

" sit !come here what is wrong with yall?I'm the one who's sick of it you two have been at each other's throats all your life! what is it ?"

"I'm just so tired of her looking down her nose at me like we didn't live in the same house in the same neighborhood ."

"I didn't like it then and I dont like it now and I don't like you either nothing has changed"she yelled.

" you guys are sisters!!act like you love each other for my sake please?"

we all remain silent and looked at each other .I exhaled deeply rolling my eyes .

"I got to go mom . I love you and ill check up on you later... there Sophia I'm leaving .you got what you wanted .that make you feel better?"

" oh no but it's a start for now bitch." She frowned as I left.

"The baddest one you know."

Fuck it I'm going out tonight.

*club*

although I was here to have fun I was still observing things. everything seem to be good , clean and civilized .shabrena grabbed my hand lead me to the VIP section where there stood the handsome aaseem.

Yes.there was no doubt my panties were wet as hell .his Carmel skin, pink lips, smile and accent .just him. It just showcased how much of a fuck boy he was.

His eyes darted to me immediately as soon as I walk through the Rope .he rushed over to me picking up my hand and kissing it introducing himself .

"I'm aaseem alsina. I hope you're enjoying yourself Miss... lehyia?Lehyia balleza? Ah damn it's been a minute."

he ingulfed me into a hug. I was taken back by his greeting but none the less I didn't reject it.

at all .

He smells so damn good.

"Um sir ima need you to back up she's gay." Shabrena replied sipping away.

I chuckled due to the fact that it was our way of getting men out of our face.

"Hm how'd I miss that?..." he mumbled.

"What was that?"

"We're going to have drink at the bar."

"We are?"

*later *

"Ace of spades please. And chardonnay for the lady. "

How does he know my type of drink?

"So how you been?" He asked.

"I can't complain everything's falling into place."

He smiled looking into her eyes making her feel oh so uncomfortable. She shifted looking off. He grabbed her face.

"I see you've made great use out of what I loaned you...how's your mother and Sophia? "he replied .

She frowned high key freaked out. How the hell does he even know about them?

*moving her face.*
"yes I did.they're swell I don't recall mentioning them ."

"I do my research especially on important people."

Let's hope you don't dig up too much.

" is that right? you research random people, have a multi-million dollar establishment that keeps blossoming by the minute.I doubt that ."

"Just a man who takes pride in his work."he smirked.

" a businessman with a head full of his egotistic ways...right?"

"You should be an author.you're clapbacks are worth being acknowledged ."

"Are you always this efficient?"

"what do you think?"

That you're an asshole.

"I dont know*looking around*...that you're interested in me."

"Miss Jolie I don't see you as a one night stand type of girl you're much more than just a quit fuck and duck."

"Who told you my middle name?If I didn't know any better I'd say your were stalking me." *grabs her hand.*

" let me give you a tour ."

"I've lived here the majority of my life I don't think I need a tour around Los Angeles."*moves his hand.*

he started laughing poking his tongue against his cheek.

" you got a smart ass mouth." he replied .

"so I've been told. you said you want to show me something. show me something I haven't seen before ."

he smirked grabbing my hand.

" ight.let's get outta hea."