a glimpse

Lehyia

"Mmmm fuck! Go faster!"I moaned as he gripped my waist burring his face deeper into me.

I gripped the counter for dear life as I felt him swirl his tounge and flick it back at rapid speeds.

He knew what the fuck he was doing.

He sat me futher on top of the counter sucking on my nipples and swirling his tounge around them as he entered two fingers in me slowly.

he began to speed up and finger my pussy all while continuing the previous actions.I clawed his back repeatedly.

"Dammit aaseem!"

So I bet you're wondering how I got here. In the kitchen of the world renowned entrepreneur aaseem alsina fucking him.

One I own the playhouse, two I have to meet with him and three this is strictly business.

After his tour of a rather secluded area.we wined and dined curtisy of aaseem and we decided to chill at his house. Now hes giving me bombass head .No big deal.

"You taste amazing."

"And your tounge is a lethal weapon.I'm low-key struggling to stand." I giggled strapping my shoes back up.

" this wont compare to what ima do next time."

I tucked in my lips finger combing my hair.

"About that...since this was a one time thing...I can never have any source of contact with you."

"We'll see. "

"Um no we won't . You took it that far plus I didnt fuck you. You just gave me head and I politely accepted it.simple.good bye."

I yanked the door open walking out until I felt him grab my arm.

"Next time wear no panties..it was a waste of time and money.."

I yanked my arm away weakly totally turned on.

"Good bye mr. Alsina it was nice Doing business with you."

He bit his lip grabbing my ass and smacking it biting my ear and soothing it with his tounge.

I stumbled down the steps to the taxi outside. He can't have his way.he just cant.

Aaseem alsina

I watched as she stumbled down the steps after my tongue put a lashing on her. I can tell she trying to play me but you can't play a player. she's perfect for my next project and I can't wait.

She turned around shaking her head.

" no.we're not going to do this. I'm going to forget you did this okay? this is just a one-time thing okay?business . not a word is to be said."she pointed her finger in my face.

I smirked grabbing her face and biting and sucking on her juicy,soft ass lips while my tounge explored her mouth.

When I grabbed her ass her knees buckled and she moaned in my mouth.

She pushed me off her and looked at me in a daze.he breathing slowed down and her eyes were heavy.

SMACK!!

I grabbed face in complete shock clenching my jaw as my face began to burn. Did this bitch just slap me?

"what was that for?!"

" you think you can do anything just because you have money and good looks ?you want to play games with me? you think you got me under control? try me .now get the hell out of my way I got somewhere to be!!"

She walked off with her head head high.holding her bag and phone walking towards the cab .

I stood there still in shock holding my cheek - it came out of no f****** where.

but that's alright I'm going to get her ass. next time Ima f*** her so hard she won't even be able to think straight or even concentrate on breathing.

she talks a tough game so ima throw it right back in her face.

I am a man of power and work and I will always come on top. So the next time I fuck lehyia gonna be a punishment.

Lehyia

"Big dinosaur yawn open wide. Hold it hold it!."

She looked in the child's throat for her check up.

"Aaannd done. Are we ready for our last day of chemo Stella jade?"

"Yes!mommy says after this I can go wig shopping and get a new doll." She smiled holding her toy.

"What happened to mae? (Wig) I thought you liked the red."*writing on chart*

"Red is so overrated blondes have more fun."

"Oh really .*laughs putting on mask* okay princess you know the drill count backwards from ten."

Stella smiled closing her eyes falling into a deep slumber. She enjoyed her job because it saved lives of others. Children were always a joy to have and if she could keep them on earth she would.

Chemo took hours and once she was finished tears of joy leaked from her eyes. 5 good years of treatments were finally over for Stella jade.

"Did it go well?"

"Yes . Your little girl is finally finished! "

The woman happily engulfed her in a hug thanking her. Lehyia sighed looking at the ceiling and smiling.

"Mommy saved another one ava grace."

Now to go home and relax.