The Carnival

IMAGINE…

It’s finally the day that you get to go to the carnival with Marcus, Alfie, Sam, Jack and Finn. Some people think that it’s weird you being the only girl around so many guys but you’ve hung out with them so much that you don’t even care. The only thing that six of you could do throughout the train ride was talk about which ride you’d go on and who would win the most games. When you get to the front entrance to spot the bumper cars to your right and grab Marcus’s hand, leading him towards them. “Slow down, Ciara!” he says slowing down to a walk, giggling at your excitement. When you get into your own bumper car, you struggle to make it turn the way you want it to, making you bump into people randomly, which you guess is the point of the ride. After a few moments, you get the hang of it and bump into Finn and the boys purposely. He pokes his tongue out at you seeing you behind him. The siren goes for the end of the game. You’re about to get out of the car, when you feel Marcus's around wrap around you flinging you onto his shoulder. “Put me down Marcky!” you say laughing.

“That’s what you get for bumping me,” he says walking casually.

“MARCKKY!” you say forcing yourself off him.

“Can I give you a piggy back instead?” he says pouting.

You place a kiss on his lips. “I never say no to piggy backs,” you say with a big smile. The six of you spend the day going on every single ride that there is and buying so many showbags that your arms hurt from carrying them all day. When you’re on the train back to London you start to nod off on Marcus's shoulder. You feel his arms slide around your shoulders and his lips on your head.