Haunted by love

She failed at love. She feel so hard for the one guy that she thought was everything to her and was wrong and her heart was blown up into a thousand little pieces that flew around in the atmosphere of Brooklyn streets. She wanted everyone to fall so in love and get destroyed by it, she wanted everyone to feel what she did every male and male, female and female and every male and female together.

An old abounded house on the far side of Brooklyn, where the sky was always black and the lights were always out and where only one car every few hours would drive through, Alex sat in the corner of the room on a dirty old mattress and had her body curled up with her hands on her head, mascara was poring down her face from the tears that feel from her eyes draining her soul. All she thought of was what had happened. her one true love who fooled her for 10 years, he had been seeing someone on the side and had a full family with that person but always managed to come home to her and one night when she figured it out he turned a gun to her head and pulled the trigger leaving her in hospital in a comar for months.
The night dragged on and the hours felt like days. Alex's back started bleeding and she felt her back being ripped, she stretched her hand to her back with her finger tips feeling around the blood she moved her hands along the blood and suddenly felt a bump, she dug her finger tips in and pulled out a feather a long white bloody feather. Her heart begun to race, the blood was flowing rapidly throughout her body making her anxious, she began to cry and shake not knowing what to do she had no one to call as she had lost many friends years ago and her parents had died. She cried her self to sleep thinking she was only dreaming.
The sun rised and Alex's eyes opened blood shoot red. She slowly rolled off the bed and crawled along the floor and slowly got up she walked to the wall wear a massive mirror was that covered the hole wall and it was all dirty and rusted she lifted her head and look at her reflection big white wings were on her back, she stood and looked at herself for a while and slowly turned her head back to look at the wings, she was speechless and confused. She then walked out and found a bow and arrow in the trash bins that where on the side of her door. She walked down Brooklyn streets and was invisible to everyone people pushed past her but didn't feel it or see her. She wondered down the street with a ripped singlet that hanged past her bum and had black ripped jeans, with big wings and a bow and arrow in her hands. She didn't know what to do so she shit at a bird that was in a flock, the arrow hit the bird and puffed into a powder and the bird had fallen in love with the bird next to it. She then hit the arrow on a lady, the arrow turned to powder and the lady went up to a man and kissed him aggressively and they were now bound Together till one dose something wrong and the other person will forever be in pain. Alex went through neighbourhoods shooting many people and they were all bond to a person. Every person Alex shoot slowly killed her. She had one arrow left and shoot it at a homeless person, she then started getting pale and dropped down to the grown, her bones started to show and her wings turned red once more. She drew her last breath and cursed all of Brooklyn to fall in love and die if there parent treated them bad or cheated. Alex laid on the street of Brooklyn and her spirit wonders the streets watching over every couple and they were all happy and loved each other and only each other she was shocked by this and her spirit bursted into a white light as she had found peace and can move on to her afterlife and hopefully love again there.

The end