Coping. (Chapter Three)

You were now directly over the table, the two boys eyes on you as Niall raised a brow how you just stayed in the fucking middle. This led him to tease you, smirking slightly in the corner of his mouth. "Are you trying to DJ or something?" You were slightly fidgety from the loss of food in your stomach, and the aching fact that you just threw up out of anxiety and pressure over yourself. You felt yourself shake and your souls drift away as you began to feel yourself grow into having an anxiety attack as you looked at the two. Calvin could tell if your discomfort as he has been through multiple situations like that from his druggie parents and there seizures and such. He very much knew what was happening. "Niall, drink up," he commanded to Niall as Niall just felt confused, pushing back his other feelings as he gulped down another sip of the thick beer, running through him like Niagara Falls. Calvin grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the compacted bar, filled with shady characters, bikers, fathers from broken homes. Worse than a Hooters. He soon managed to pull you to the door, slide it open and pull you out of the gaping exit before you got hit by the door. You didn't very much pay attention to any of this, obviously too much clouding up your mind at this point FOR you to. You felt a cool breeze hit you as the sunset glazed you and Calvin's figures, making you calm down slightly as he rubbed your back, pulling you in for a side hug. The Suns pink-yellow gaze made you memorized as your thoughts drift off, your mind soon becoming quiet as Calvin finally stopped side hugging you. He ran a hand through his hair as he began to walk to the car, expecting you to just follow. Which, I mean you did what else were you gonna do, but still kind of a dick move.
You watched as Calvin hopped into the drivers side, motioning you to sit in the passengers seat as you raised your eyebrows in a bit of surprise from his nice action, being what he told you on the plane, he said he was a dick. But nether the less, you took the opportunity to sit in the seat as you rested the back of your head on the cushion of the seat, leaning into the comfort with your back. Calvin sighed in a monotone tone at you, covering the fact that he was pretty surprised over the fact he helped out so much with you, kind of feeling justifiably joyful. He shoved the key into the hole to ignite the engine, hearing a purr as he pushed the ignition pedal. Calvin sparked a conversation with you that you blandly responded to with "Mhm." and "Yeah,". Your reactions were as sad as Review Movie World. This made Calvin wince a bit since he guessed you were still a bit phased from the incident, as he felt so uncomfortable. The tension surfaced the air as you two say there after the short convo that sparked rested in the air, dead. You watched out the window, waiting for Niall, as  the sun slowly went down.
Niall sat there, slouched over, drinking his problems away. He's never felt such heart break, such regret. He had more regret to this break up than MLG Teletubbies, and by far did he have a lot of regrets making that video. He pulled the pint to his mouth, downing another sip. This was now his second, deciding since Calvin was driving, might as well forget this night. Each sip he took, the more he grew to intoxication, closer he grew to washing down his sorrows of Hyojin. She was clouding his mind as he coped to her with excessive amounts of alcohol, and he refused to stop. Everyone has there ideal coping mechanism, or some way of calming down. Niall's was trying to forget buy getting shit faced. Works all the time.
It took him two days to fall in love with her.
It took him two days to realize his choice was right.
How long is it gonna take him to realize it was all a mistake?

A/N: 700 words this is rare from me but it's rlly short I'm sorry but !! I'm not in a good mood and I just wanted to finish up u know. it's 2 AM and I don't think I'm doing Joji tonight because those are very important to me and take a longer time being I put more into them.