Finally Home

*It's for the best Laurence. You'll be fine. She never cared about you. I mean if she really loved me she would'nt have had a baby with Aaron. And then your brother.....your brother in arms just leaves! And doesnt come back for months. You dont need them. YOU dont need anyone. you're alone and you should wanna keep it that way....... You don't need anyone*
"Ughhhhh. My head." Laurence says
" Well it's about time you've woken up. It's been 2 days since you got here and you're just now waking up." Gene turns around with a cup of some hot liquid. "Here this will help with the magma headache you're suffering from." "GENE!?!?"Laurence screams. "What is your problem? This is my house. And afterall I'm the one who saved you from getting killed for good." Gene snarly says. "What are you talking about?"Laurence sits up in the black couch. "Well when you first arrived in the nether Sasha texted me and told me to watch out for you. So after a couple of steps on the Nether property you started to suffer from Magma headache--" Gene calmly says."What's Magma headache?" Laurence asks curiously. "Whenever a shadow knight answers their calling they get a magma headache. Which means you answered the calling correctly, by returning here. Sometimes if you're away for too long you'll pass out from a magma headache. So the shadow lord saw you and was on his way to come and kill you--" "Wtf, why does the shadow lord wanna kill me???" Laurence screams curiously. "It's because you were with someone with a direct bloodline to a divine warrior other than him. The shadow lord dispises all other divine warriors for trapping him in the Nether. Even his love Irene." Gene takes Laurence's mug and puts it in the sink. "Well i can't go back to the overworld so what am i gonna do?" Laurence asks "The only way. Shadow knight eniciation."