Something's Are Just A Mistake...Like Me.

So i changed something in the first chapter. I made it only one year since she met him. 

_____________________________________________________________

Kellin P.O.V

Ever since the other day when her mom beat her, Eza seemed distant. Distracted almost. She would play every song without any enjoyment and afterwards just go to her bunk. Tonight was our last day on tour and we were about to go our separate ways. After the last show i stopped Eza and took her away from everyone. 

"Ezy are you OK?"

"I'm fine, Kellin. Just thinking." She muttered looking off to the distance.

i grabbed her face and made her look at me causing her to shake, i pulled my hand away. "Eza we are all here for you."

Her eyes met mine. "No one is ever there for me."

i cupped her face and our bodies stood against each other. i leaned down and kissed her. But not like the last time. This was more soft and retreated almost as a way of convincing her. She melted into my arms and i felt her tears against my skin. i deepened the kissed as her fragile arms went to my hair. i pulled away resting my forehead on hers.

"No matter what i will always be there for you." i whispered as i stared into her eyes.

She cried and buried her face into my shoulder. i wrapped my arms around her feeling her warmth on my skin made me have goosebumps. She was the best thing in my life right were the band is. 

A Few Months Later

Eza sat cuddled up against my side. Her head was laying on my shoulder. i looked at her face she seemed to feel safe and that's what i wanted. I kissed her lips before getting up. i grabbed some drinks from the fridge to come back and find Eza sleeping on the couch. i scooped her up and laid her down in my bed. She looked so small but so beautiful. I cuddled up next to her in the bed. Ezy turned around and stared into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful." i whispered brushing a strand of hair out of her face. 

She bit her lip and kissed me. Her hands went to my shirt and messed with the hem. i smiled knowing exactly what was happening. i reached down and pulled my shirt off. She laughed a little before i started kissing her again. Her hands fell to my pants slowly undoing them and i help get them off. I reached for Eza's shirt but she froze pulling away from the kiss.

"What's wrong? Is this to fast?" i asked.

She looked away from me. "No, i just." 

i sat up and tilted her head up. "I don't care about the scars. If they apart of you then i love them." 

I reached for her shirt again and this time she help slid it off. There were scars on her hips and up her sides. I ran my hands over all of them before looking into her eyes.

"I love you, Ezy." i whispered.

Eza smiled and a tears fell from her eyes. "It's been almost ten years since i have heard someone say that to me."

I smiled before kissing her again. She leaned back as i crawled on top of her. Eza was beautiful and i never want to lose her. I love her and that's the truth.

i woke up to find Eza missing from the bed. I went to the bathroom, then to the kitchen then to the patio. She sat in the patio chair with her legs up, with one of my shirt on and a cigarette in her fingers. Her black hair was pulled up into a messy bun and her eyes looked tried. I opened the door and walked out to her.