Part 5

I woke up the next morning and looked around me and I remembered the events that happened last night and that I had fallen asleep in a stinky empty dumpster in an alley way in Paris, France.

I climbed out of the dumpster and looked around the streets were alive with people walking this way and that way with cars driving down the road as well. I then walked to the mouth of the alleyway and watched all the people walking around. Then I smelled something disgusting. and I lifted my sleeve of my shirt to my nose and sniffed. I pulled my face away from it almost throwing up from the terrible smell. How in the world was I able to fall asleep in that disgusting dumpster anyways?

"I have to find a clean pair of clothes, I can't stand this smell any longer" I whispered to myself as I walked down the street and walked into a clothing store.

As I walked into the store the little bell on the door rang and French lady looked up from the counter and said" Welcome" I nodded to her and walked down a few aisles, finding a pair of jeans, a black tank top, a red plaid shirt, socks, new pair of sneakers, and a black hoodie.

I then walked up to the lady with them in hand and handed them to her as she checked them out. Once the price came up, I let out a sigh and handed her the money and walked out of the store.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat at the same bar with my friend John and I sighed saying "I had gone to the mansion a week ago, but find out that the owner wasn't there and a very upset butler that had bandages on his head. I had to check the house on my own, though, to no avail. I was able to get some information out of the butler after paying him some money. That Emma was there, and that she had been there for 2 months, and she was the one who hit him in the head with a side table lamp, and she was also the one who broke the fifth-floor window, and she also had jumped out the window."

"Wow, she's a pretty tuff and brave girl," John said amazed with what I had to tell him.

"Yeah, I never would have thought that she could do something like that," I said still amazed about it as well.

"So what now?" John asked as he took another drink of his beer.

"I'm going to Paris. The butler told me that his boss took her to their house in Paris, France. So that's where I'm going" I said as I stood up to leave, John nodded his head and said" good luck."

I left the bar and went into the waiting taxi telling him to take me to the airport.

Once I got to the airport I went through security and onto my waiting flight to Paris.

-----------------------------------

I walked down the streets looking around trying to get my mind off of how hungry I was. It's already lunch time, but I really don't have enough money to buy something to eat. I then walked through a park and laid down on a bench looking up at the sky with my bag of new clothing under my head.

I laid there with my eyes closed for I don't know how long until I smelled something really good. I opened my eyes and looked around seeing a bakery across the street, the smell was making my mouth water it smelled so good.

I sat up and took out my wallet to see that I only had 3 dollars left and I let out a sigh." Man, I'm stinky, tired and hungry. I never thought I would see the day when I feel completely homeless" I whispered to myself. Then I heard someone yelling, and I looked up to see an older woman getting mugged by some guy.

I gritted my teeth and anger welled up inside me. I got up and ran after the guy who just took that elderly woman's purse, I saw him run down an alleyway so I chased after him.