~Sleepy Cry Plays it Cool~

Cry awakes to new voices on his television. He stretches out, his legs pushing on the arms of one side of the couch and his head and arms pushing on the other. He rolls over to put his legs on the floor but he mistakes the distance between him and the edge and falls to the floor with a soft thud. 

"Ow," He mumbles as he sits up while rubbing his head. He stumbles to his computer chair and sits down. He looks at the time and quickly opens up the programs required to join playing with Minx, Ken and Pewdiepie. As the timer counts down, sleepy Cry wonders what he'll be on Trouble in Terrorist Town this round; will he be the traitor or will he be innocent? Only he will know until the round is over. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... The box turns red and Cry remains calm, planning his moves as he will try taking down all three players without dying. They stand around looking at each other while Cry waits for his opportunity. He takes down Minx and then she cries out to the other two that it's Cry. It doesn't take long for them to be onto him, he shoots down Pewdiepie and CinamonToastKen is the only one left. Ken kills Cry. 

"Dammit so close," he laughs evilly. 

They'd played for a while longer before Cry decided to give up and play a different game for a bit. After finishing that he logged back onto his Skype to see if Hazel was online, she was. He wondered what to type to her for a long time but she bet him to it.

"Hey Cry, how are you? Sorry I left so suddenly yesterday."

"Hey, I am alright, and how are you? No apologies necessary, I understand." 

"I am also alright. Been a long day so I won't be on for too much longer." 

"Well thats no good, I hope things are well?" Cry drinks some water as he watches the dots next to her name as she is typing. 

"Things are hard, but the key is to keep smiling, right?" 

"Would a game cheer you up? If you play of course." Cry smiles, hoping that his attempts of cheering her up would work.

"Thanks, but I don't play video games, I usually listen to my brother play though. Spending time with my family usually cheers me up but they treat me like a child. I'm tired so I have to go now, again sorry for leaving early." Hazel's profile changes to offline before Cry can reply so he too shuts down his computer and takes a shower before sliding into his bedsheets.