~A Cryaotic FanFiction~

~PROLOGUE~

Cry wakes up, running his fingers through his hair and rubbing his eyes with softly curled fists. He goes to roll over in his bed and put his feet on the floor but instead he lands with a thud on the hard floor of the living room. He moans as he realizes that it was just another day that he had fallen asleep on his couch while waiting for his videos to upload to Youtube. He sighs, sitting up with his back leaning against the couch. He moves the mouse of his laptop and the screen lights up displaying his homepage on Youtube. Cry sighs sadly, closing the laptop screen down. 

"I wonder, how many of you would still accept me if you knew who I really was." His face slants downwards, many thoughts twirling in his mind. 

"It is for the best that I keep myself hidden behind the person everybody loves, Cry is who I am now. I am a mystery, the kind that no one wants to unravel because when it comes unraveled it simply can not be unraveled." Cry feels a warm tear run down his face, he gets up with barely any effort and finds himself making his way to the kitchen, the kitchen without a table and chairs, just a few dishes piled into the rustic sink. He opens the cupboard and stares at the empty shelves stained with coffee powder and biscut crumbs. 

"Why is there never ever coffee? Can't play video games without the coffee." He slams the cupboard shut and grabs his keys from the counter and heads for the front door. 

~Sorry this is short, didn't have much else to put in this chapter without it getting too long, I really hope you enjoy my Cryaotic Fanfiction, I haven't got a name chosen yet but I think I will do a few more chapters before I have one, this is my first Cry fanfic but I do have another one in mind to plan, if you have any good ideas for female names please comment or message me! I am open to feedback, so if you notice anything that may need tweaking let me know, even if its just a grammatical error! So enjoy this chapter and the many more to come!~