~Pregnant~

{Chapter 1}

My name is Brittney lynics and i just moved here from Ohio. Sadly i moved here because my Dad is marring some girl named Nicole Waters. I never really liked the girls he dated, all of them are just a bunch of hoes. Nobody could replace my mom, my mom was the women that was always helped the needy and poor, she was a courageous women. I know that he misses her but he never shows it, he always hides his feelings. His new fe once is nice but... I dont appreciate the way shes trying to replace my mom. I tried to stop thinking and I silently grabbed my luggage out of the car. I ran up to the house.  "Ouch" i screamed looking at my dad. He looked at me and then looked away.
I thought i would take a nice long walk after i got here. "Dad!" i screamed as i dropped my luggage on my toe. "What britt?" my dad said while looking puzzled ...
" I hurt my toe." Brittany said
"shake it off." My dad said
"Can i take a long walk?" i asked
"Sure, hunny; be back before 10:00 ." he said
(I left)

I thought i would go to the park. To see how it was. So i ran up to this park after walking for 40 min. Ough i thought while walking on the mulch. I saw a lot of people my age. So i walked up to some girl, but before that i looked at the girl and stared l..her clothes are brandnew and her heals look very expensive, her makeup looks like it took a long time to get done. Then i looked at my body...my shoes have dirt all over and my makeup is smeared, my shirt is to small. But i put all of that behind me and i said "hi!" she screamed in my ear and said "bye bitch!!!" i started to get teary eyed remembering my old home and nice friends that would comfort me not make me feel emotions. I missed them so much. As i was leaving i ran into some cute boy. His hair was wavy and his eyes were piercing brown. He said "Oh my i'm sorry." i shuddered and said "y....y...es" "are you new here, i never saw you around before." matt said "yes, i just moved here." <matt! Get yo ass over here, lets play besketball- an unknown person said. "Wait. Whats your name." said matt "my name is Brittney" i said "wanna hang out sometime, Brittney?" "Sure, um i live *************" i said "thx" said matt. 

💦 I'll be updating soon! I hope you like this story so far. Please go read my newest book it would mean a lot😉 if you enjoy this chapter, star it . Because I'll be updating soon!

                                   -Serina❤