The end of the start

BOOK IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, OVER ALL PLOT WONT BE HURT HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO EMPATHIZE "ETERNITY" MORE THROUGHOUT THE BOOK SO MILD SCENE CHANGES 

A boy with bright blue hair, mocha eyes and C major lips stood up, he looked around the room to see a bunch of familiar faces.

No one could see him however, Josh then stood up and his feet paced slowly against the church's floor among his dead boyfriend who will never live a normal life again, some people say that what you imagine is just an image however Josh was real, just not visible, he was sent down to guide Tyler but committed a sin falling in love with him. You see what you imagine is real it's just not always there and that's why Josh often wasn't around Tyler's parents.

He went up on stage and grabbed Tyler's hands, Josh knew Tyler is now all he has left and the same goes for Tyler.
"he doesn't know" Josh whispered to himself feeling his cheeks become hot and his eyes become like a storm difficult to see and lots of tears which fell in a similar pattern to rain.

There Tyler stood, still and pale. His soul still inside him not being able to be released till he was buried, right now Josh was alone. He regretted ever hurting Tyler. If Tyler never meet him Josh knew this would've never happened.

Josh thought to himself "I wish I was never his guide, I wish he was still living." but Josh was trapped forever a walking breath of air.

The funeral was short and many people shared many sobs, not many people attended however.Tyler was buried the next day 

"Here lies Tyler Joseph 1988-2007"

A flash of light formed

And a familiar face was one again seen