pt one: meeting him.

HI! I'm Lee (Y/N).
I'm supposed to be a normal student, but my mom insisted me to become a model.
So I hide the fact that I'm a model by changing my appearance.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"ERRRRRRHHHHH" *Yawn*

" Wake up! "

" Do I have too Soyu? " (Soyu is our maid)

"YES, you know your mom is out of the state working. And if she was here she would kill me if I didn't wake you up."

" oka- Just 5 more minutes. "

" It's 6:50... But if you insist. "

" ANIII!! WAE DID YOU WAKE ME UP THIS LATE!? "

All I heard was a muffled response. She was already making breakfast.

So I got ready to go to school.

*7:00*

"AHHH. I'M GOING TO BE LATE"

"Bye y/n"

"BYE SOYUUU!!"

*7:10*

I was running to school.

'AHHH I FORGOT MY BACKPACK.'

*Looks at books*

'What am I going to do with these books?'

*Still running* *trips*

"Are you okay!?!?" An unknown voice yells to me.

I look back because there normally isn't people walking down this path. I see a really cute boy running twards me with white hair.

When he gets closer I recognize him. He's the most popular guy in school. Some people say he's in a band called Monsta X.

"I'm okay, don't worry!" I yell back.

He was still running twards me. And he's pretty fast. He was now five feet away from me.

When I was admiring him I started to giggle. He looked like Jack Frost.

"Hi, I'm Minhyuk. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm Lee (y/n). And yes. I'm okay."

"Well your knee is bleeding and all of your things are on the ground ."

Minhyuk p.o.v

*bends down* *picks up books*

"You didn't have to pick up my books." ^//^

"I think you should come to my apartment to bandage you up... Your knee is bleeding alot."

"Thank you.. I'll go."

*Time skip*

"Here's my apartment! It isn't much but it'll do. I also live with six other people."

" It's okay. As long as I get better."

Your pov

THIS IS THE NICEST APARTMENT I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!

"Here's my apartment. It isn't much but It'll do. I also live with six other people. "

"It's okay. As long as I get better."

"I was on the way to school. All my roommates went before me. Except Shownu. He goes to college. So he might be here. He wants to be a doctor. But he's just studying for now."

(OMFG I DIDN'T WANT SHOWNU-HYUNG TO BE THERE. BUT I HAD TOO. I WANTED (Y/N) AND MINHYUK TO HAVE ALONE TIME.. But I dunno how to write it.)

"Okay! Hopefully he can help my leg."

*they get in the house*

"Annyeong Shownu!!!"

"LEE MINHYUK. WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL!"

"You sound like a dad. Anyways Lee (y/n) fell and scraped her knee, and it's bleeding pretty bad."

"Annyeonghaseyo? Jeoneun (y/n)-imnida. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida"

"Aren't you being a bit too formal to Shownu? "

"PABO! (Y/n) is being very polite."

Shownu p.o.v

I was just studying for a test...

And then Minhyuk comes along with a girl and her knee was all bloody.

"LEE MINHYUK WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL!''

"You sound like a dad. Anyways Lee (y/n) scraped her knee, and it's bleeding pretty bad."

" Annyeonghaseyo? Jeoneun (y/n)-imnida. Cheoeum boepgesseumnida. "

"Aren't you a bit too formal to Shownu?"

"PABO! (Y/n) is being very polite. But what happened to her? How did she fall?"

"All I saw was someone falling and scraping their knee." Minhyuk shrugged.

"Err... If I may say... I was running with books in my hand. And I tripped and scraped my knee. I slid downwards a little."

Wow she's pretty shy. But she's respectful, which is good. Compared to all the girls wonho has brung home.

Your pov

"I'll be back. I'm going to call my mai- friend. And tell her I won't be able to go to school."

OHHHHH NO. IF MOM FINDS OUT I SCRAPED MY KNEE SOYU IS GONNA BE YELLED AT.

Minhyuk p.o.v

(Y/n) just went in the bathroom. Hopefully she's okay.

"MINHYUK..."

"YES shownu?..."

"MARRY THAT GIRL. SHE'S BEEN RESPECTFUL. AND SHE BETTER THAN ALL THE GIRLS WONHO HAS BRUNG HERE!"

"mwo? Okay.. I might. She's accually really pretty. Even if it doesn't look like it.... she is. I accually like (y/n)."

"I'll tell everyone you won't be able to go to school today."

"Wae?"

"You have to take care of (y/n). I'll be sleeping."

"Okay."

I'm sorry. But.... TO BE CONTINUED.....

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY FOR MONSTA X! ! !