17

I came into the kitchen to see the table set up nicely. I smirked seeing Hunter finishing up dinner. "Smells amazing." I smiled. He offered me to sit down so I did.

"I thought maybe you wouldn't want something a bit more fancy then usual." He smiled. "Thank you Hunter. But you didn't have to." I smiled. "Your welcome and of course I had to." He said. I giggled. I took a bite and surprisingly, it was amazing!

"This is so good. How did you learn to cook like this?" I asked. "I have talents." He shrugged. We ate in silence as I looked out the window. It was pouring by now.

"Hey Tiana?" Hunter asked me. It's funny how we always start our conversations asking each other something. "Yeah?" I asked. "I'm guessing you know how I feel about you. I really do like you T but I wanted to know if you feel the same?" He asked me.

I looked towards him. He looked nervous. "Like I told you. When I feel your touch, adrenaline pumps and I can't get enough of you. And when I said I like you, it's even more." I said. He smiled brightly at me. I smiled back.

"Good. Cause I was wondering if you wanted to start. Well, you know. At the next level?" He asked me. "Hunter, is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked smiling. He nodded. "Then yes, I would love to." I giggled getting up and kissing his cheek.

I put my dishes in the sink. "Thank you for dinner. It was amazing." I smiled. He nodded. "Anything for you." He smiled coming up and kissing my cheek. I blushed. I went down the hallway and to the bathroom to brush my wet hair from my shower.

I know it's only been a month but I can't get enough of Hunter. It's a mix of both, thinking that this a new start but maybe also a bad idea.